Chapter 12 - Shame

Danielle Leone

I smiled when I saw Lycan and I hugged him. We both sat down and ordered our food. As soon as the waiter went out, he gave me a file about ILLICIT.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Dean betrayed us, Danielle." I looked at him when he said that. I opened the file and it revealed me 4 new members that I never saw before.

"What is going on here?" I asked as I looked at the data in front of me.

"Dean recruited them and they're the members of ILLICIT.. or maybe we can say.. ex-members." He said and I looked at their profile one by one.

I recognized the two women but Lycan doesn't need to know that. I want to use those women to dig more information because women bond. I don't Lycan to get rid of them just yet.

"Ex-members? What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know but without them, he's nothing." I smirked as I looked up to Lycan.

"I will make sure that Dean will be on board on this, you know he can't resist me right?"

"Of course." He nodded.

"One more thing.." I said as I pointed my finger.

"What?"

"I want to continue building the nuclear that Parker didn't finish. I will make him proud by finishing it, what do you think?" I asked and his face lit up.

"Danielle, I never thought you.. you're going to be brilliant."

"Oh come on, you guys kept me in America for too long." I hissed and Lycan chuckled.

"It's never too late, so.. tell me what you need."

"I want you to bring the nuclear code to me but make sure Dean doesn't know this. I want to solve and try it on my own." I suggested and Lycan nodded.

"We're going to fucking rule Europe!" I squealed.

Dean Alessandro

I know Danielle is meeting Lycan right now. I have eyes everywhere especially on her. I know she wants that nuclear code and she can easily ask Lycan for that.

I looked at the 4 empty key slot in front of me that I made after Parker passed. I made it for the sake of the nuclear. Dante might have the code, Danielle might have the power or the ability to make it but the launching system was locked by Parker.

They don't know about it yet.

The nuclear that Danielle wanted to continue was already modify by Parker to not being able to activate without his DNA. After he passed, I made sure to cremate him but I did take some of his DNA.

And guess who has it?

The boys. Phoenix, Adrian, Angelo and Chance but they don't know that.

No one will know that even the boys don't know where I placed it at.

When ILLICIT was built, it comes with rules. After Parker died, he gave me the authority to lead. He gave me a lot of access about ILLICIT that no one knows. Not even the 4 boys.

It's easy to think that I could just go with the boys and leave the old ILLICIT but it's not that simple. ILLICIT is not only the people but the power.

We are indeed working under EUROPOL. Every weapon, every vehicle and every gadgets that they have are owned or manufactured by ILLICIT. If Lycan, Matteo and Dante gained power, it will definitely the downfall of ILLICIT.

Nuclear might be out of the way but the power can easily move.

Some weapons and gadgets might be DNA driven but some of them aren't. That's the most dangerous parts of it.

I don't know what's going on in Danielle's mind because she's indeed so evil to the point that she wanted to continue Parker's legacy in nuclear bombs.

Her amnesia made it so much worse.

I know I can tell her everything but it won't be easy because I saw what happened when Parker's wife died.

Danielle Leone

My eyes landed on Lana who just entered the coffee shop. Her eyes widen when she saw me and I smiled widely.

"Hey, I never thought we will see each other here!" She said.

"I know right."

"So.. are you here alone?" She asked and I nodded.

"Do you want to sit with me?" I asked and her eyes widen.

"Of course!" She ordered her coffee and sat in front of me. She looked nervous and I smirked.

"I know that you know Dean." I said and she froze. I chuckled looking at her reaction.

"Why did you pretend not to know him?" I raised my eyebrows and she's speechless.

"Your husband was one of the ILLICIT members right? Or.. an ex-ILLICIT member." I added and Lana's face started to pale.

"I'm glad that your husband is no longer involve with ILLICIT, I really do." I said as I put my hand on my chest.

"I mean.. all I want to say is thank you for.. leaving because it's time for the original members to come into play." I said as I grabbed her hand. Her hand was cold and she's shaking.

"Tell your husband, they better think of a way to protect Dean." I whispered and she pulled her hand away from my grip.

"You're evil."

"Am I?" I asked.

"I don't understand why Dean is protecting you when you're this evil!" She hissed coldly.

"It's because he's stupidly in love with me. You know how man can be when they're in love."

"It's impossible!"

"Tell your husband and their friends to stop following me. You should worry about Dean more.. because he's slowly getting useless with his good way of thinking!"

"Before that can happen, I will kill you first." She hissed.

"Feel free because before that.. I will kill your husband who is so.. so dumb to leave ILLICIT."

"What?"

"I'm pretty sure Dean hold on to your husband, preventing him to leave. Have you ever wonder why?" I asked and Lana shook her head lightly.

"I can't believe Dean picked dumb people to be an ILLICIT member. Such a shame.."