Chapter 32 - Bombs

Dean Alessandro

Lycan's headquarters is heavily guarded by his men and the Europol. Europol really went on his side right away without knowing that he wants to get revenge on them.

Everyone already in their position according to plan and I need some information from the upper ground team.

"Luka, I need an update." I said as I looked at the gun that my father gave me.

"Approximately about.. 10 machine guns and 40 guard on the rooftop ready to fire at us. We have about 30 guards in every gates and they got tanks." Luka said and opened the map of the headquarters again with my 3D projector on my wrist.

"Underground team, need an update." I said.

"We're going smoothly from 4 directions." Edmund said. Suddenly Damien came to me and he saw the gun that father gave me.

"This gun.. is powerful, Dean. It can easily go through 5 people with one bullet." Damien said as he grabbed it.

"It has a locked in target and even though the target manage to dodge.. the bullets act like a boomerang." He said as he pointed at where I could lock the target.

"Please don't die." He added and I looked at him nodding. He left me and got back to his position.

"You too."

"South gate already start firing." Luka announced.

"Use the MG-77, end the machine guns." I said as I walked approaching the headquarters. I saw everything going down and I tried to keep calm. I heard loud explosions and not even trying to look because I'm busy trying to find spots to put my red lasers.

"Dean, what are you doing?"

"Just stick to the plan, ignore me." I answered Phoenix.

I quickly go around the headquarters placing my red lasers in orders and with precise calculations. After putting it all in order, you walked closer to the headquarters.

"Dean, we're done for the underground." Edmund said and that's the part where I will go in. I started shooting at Lycan's guard on my way into the headquarters.

"Dean, here!" Leah waved and I nodded. I ran towards her and she's already opening the west gate for me. As I was about to get in, my eyes saw Danielle. She's on the rooftop.

"Danielle! Danielle Leone!" I screamed my lungs out completely worried.

"Don't shout! You're hurting hundreds of people's ears. I'm helping and you can't stop me!" She said as she's done shooting all the guards from the rooftop. I quickly get inside with Leah beside me.

"Inside the building they have around 50 guard every floor. Lycan is on the B8 floor." Luka said.

"Roger that."

"Edmund, I need an update."

"Working on it, currently trying so hard. Spare me more time." He said.

"Adrian?"

"9th floor clear!" Adrian said and I turned to Leah. She let out a sigh of relieve. I tapped her shoulder and gestured her go get behind me.

"We're ready!" I heard Edmund said.

"Just do it." I said and a moment after that. We all could feel the ground shaking. We shot the underground building from 4 sides and I waited for the guards coming out from the building because pf the damages.

"I'm in!" I heard Danielle said and I didn't have any other choice but to let her help.

"We're in." Isabella said and I quickly made the first move entering the building. I shot a lot of people and my team got inside from all directions making it so easy and fast to take the guards down.

I looked at the upper floors and saw a lot of my teams currently busy trying to guard and find a way down to Lycan's office.

"I'm in front of the lift, give me a sign when it's time to go."

"Reminder the undeground levels has more guards, they're guarding the security lab heavily with people." Luka warned.

"I'm in the B3. I can see there's a launching point here. It doesn't look good people." Isabella said.

"We found another launching point too in B2." Angelo said.

"You're clear to go, Dean." Edmund said and I pressed the lift button. I got into the lift with 15 of my men with me. I pressed the close buttom but Danielle stopped me.

"You're not going there without me." She said and I closed the door on her without saying a word. I went down to B8 right away.

"B7 clear." Phoenix said.

"B5 clear." Lana said.

"B6 almost.. clear. Okay.. we're clear." Damien said.

Before we got into B8, the lift suddenly stopped. The lights turned off and immediately I grabbed my knife opening the lift door. It stopped right at B5.

"Lana, help us open the lift door." I said.

"Roger that!" I tried to open from the inside and it's working. Lana tried to open it from the outer side and it took a lot of time. When I successfully open the door, I got out and helped the rest of my men out from the lift.

I looked at the B5 and noticed that they built a somekind of a launching tube or tunnel or rail in the middle of the underground building. For me, Lycan is stupid for building this.

"I want all the people in the first floor to the upper floor to get out from the building." I announced.

"What? What happened?" I turned to Edmund who happened to join us. He saw the tube in the middle of the room. He turned to me and I bet we both is thinking about the same thing.

"Luka, tell me ahout the tube in front of me."

"I think it's somekind of a launching tube, it starts from  B8 to the ground floor." Luka said.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Edmund asked.

"Yeah."

"I want all the upper floor to be clear.. we will drop something.." Edmund said and I walked around the tube looking at it suspiciously.

"Upper floor and ground floor are clear." Chance said.

"Luka, I want you to bomb the rooftop."

"Bomb the rooftop?" He asked disbelief.

"We're going to drop some bombs."