Chapter 34 - Dead

Dean Alessandro

There's a lot of shit going on when we got to B8. I heard what Luka said and immediately followed Danielle as soon as I can. She stopped right in front of a room with glass walls and I saw Lycan there with all the higher ups of Europol and some mafia leaders.

I know them all.

"I'm opening their door for you guys!" I heard Damien said and suddenly the door opened. Lycan didn't expect that and I quickly grabbed Danielle to the side.

I don't know what they're doing but I can feel the whole floor moving.

"20 seconds!" Luka shouted and I grabbed rhe gun that my father gave me. I ran to the room where Lycan was and started shooting like crazy. I got into the room and tried to stop the lauch by stabbing the decive that Edmund and Damien made to table.

I was chocked from behind and I could feel a knife going through my lower back. I kicked the attacker's leg and immediately shot him. Dante pushed me to the wall and punched me so hard. He tried to grab my gun and I kicked his stomach.

I got up quickly grabbed a knife from my lower thigh throwing it to someone on my right who planned to kill me. Dante chocked me from behind and I grabbed his hair. Using all of my powers to throw him down.

Then you saw one of the peoppe in the room trying to get take off the device.

"Dean, you need to keep that device on! Shit!" I heard Damien but I was struggling alone. Suddenly someone joined and I turned to see Danielle had two big swords with her. She started stabbing and slicing people.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I said to Lycan preventing him from going out of the room. I dragged him and chocked his neck near the system.

The nuclear was supposed to launch already but we prevented it from doing it so.

"Dean! There's an error, you need to fix it!" Luka said and I turned to the screen to see it resets the countdown instead of shutting it off. I was distracted that Lycan kicked my body.

My head bumped the wall and I could feel my ears ringing. I could feel everything started to go in slow motion. Lycan grabbed me by my neck and punched me straight on my face. He even kicked my back and I could feel my body slowly going numb.

Suddenly my heart stops for a second when I heard Daniellt screaming in agony. Something within me clicks and I got up instantly so see what happened. Lycan distracted me by trying to stab me with a knife. I fought him and threw him against the wall. I grabbed the nearest thing that I could reach and slammed it to his face.

I quickly ran towards Danielle to check if she's okay and my eyes widen. I could feel my heart stops.

"Help! Help!" I screamed on the top of my lungs as I saw Danielle got shot on her stomach twice and there's a knife digging on her shoulder. I took the knife out.

The alarm went off and it was a whole chaos.

"Danielle.. Danielle!" I tapped her cheek to see if she's conscious or not. I leaned my head to her mouth to check if she's breathing or not but her breath is slowly going short.

I got up and tore the clothes from the death man beside her. I tried to stop her bleeding. I tried go pick her up by my body was declining. I got stabbed from behind earlier.

I turned to Danielle as her face slowly turns pale and that's when I screamed. I was panicking and I was trying so hard to save her. I kept calling for help but the room was in chaos even though Phoenix and Bella are in the same room.