Chapter 33 - Late

Danielle Leone

I see the ILLICIT team bombing the building to make a hole from the rooftop. After that they try to drill the ground floor which is for me is wasting time. That's why I dragged Isabella, Edmund and some of your men with me to the underground whole that they dig.

I went straight to B3 who is already empty and I know starting from B7 until what's underneath it will be so dangerous.

"What are you trying to do, you need to tell me.." Bella said and I let out a deep sigh.

"We don't have a lot of time left, we need to stop them." I said.

"I know but we can't just go.. with 20 people." Edmund said. Suddenly we heard a drop from the upper level going down and we saw a big black box going down. Not long after that, it blew up the underground place making the glass tube tear into pieces.

I guess.. it's not a waste of time but we need to do it fast.

Suddenly we got an alert that the countdown is happening. I guess Lycan will launch it pretty soon.

I jump into the glass tube going straight down not caring that Bella and Edmund screamed for me. I went down and took out my knife stabbing to the nearest metal.

I jumped to B7 which half of it already blew up. You saw a lot of Lycan's men already death on the floor. You grabbed you gun as you leaned to the wall waiting something to happen.

I was nervous because I'm doing it alone. I don't want to die but all of this was because of Parker.

"Danielle.. I know you're there." My eyes widen when I heard that voice.

Denada is alive, she's alive!

"Danielle, where are you?" I heard Denada slowly approaching and I slowly moved to the other side to take a peak.

"Danielle, come out. It's been years.. right?" I heard her footsteps slowly approaching. I took a peak and it's her. I guess she was wearing a mack with my face on when she killed Parker.

"Why did you kill Parker?" I asked as I moved.

"Because he changed. He's not the fun Parker I know anymore."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as I moved.

"A lot of reasons, I want to rule the world. Parker, you and Dean are not capable of that. Not fun at all." She said.

"You're better than this."

"Nah.." Suddenly there's a lot of shooting going on and I turned to see Bella shooting towards Denada. They're shooting each other.

"Bella, don't!" I said trying to stop her but Bella put down her gun. I quickly ran to see if Denada is okay but no, she's dead.

"Bella.."

"What?" Bella asked and before I could answer, there's a lot of Lycan's men coming in. You and Bella shot them and trying your best to hide.

"Danielle.." I heard Matteo calling me. Bella and I looked at each other and Bella gestured me to stay at my place. She moved slowly to see the situation.

"You killed Denada?" Matteo asked and I didn't answer.

"Thank you, I hate that woman.. but now.. I have to kill you. Come out, Danielle." I heard him saying it in a creepy tone. I saw Bella taking something out from her pocket and putting it to her gun. She stood up but in front of her was a wall. I looked at her confused but once she shot the gun.

The bullet went straight into the wall and I heard Matteo screaming in pain. Bella chuckled and turned to me. She then proceed to shot Matteo again and he's dead.

I started to shoot again and Lycan's men. I got out from the hiding place and saw Denada's body laying on the floor. It is really her. I looked up to Matteo's body and I sighed.

"Danielle!" I turned to see Dean getting to the B7 from the tube and he looked at me angrily. Before he could say anything, I moved away showing Denada and Matteo's body.

"Jesus!" I turned to see Angelo joining and then Phoenix and then Lana.. Leah, Edmund and Damien.

"You shot him?" Dean asked.

"I did.." Bella said and showed her gun with her name on it.

"Danielle, please.." I turned to Dean.

"What?"

"If you want to join, I'll let you but please.. follow my lead."

"Okay." I smiled and Dean sighed. He walked over Denada and Matteo's bodies to the door. He kicked them and started leading us out.

"4 minutes left." Luka warned through our ear piece. We kept shooting at the guards as Luka slowly lead us to where Lycan is. As we're going towards the stairs, my eyes landed on the CCTV room.

"Damien." I whispered and Damien turned to me. I eyed him the CCTV room and he nodded. He was the last person in line and he quickly escaped from us to the CCTV room. I heard shootings and people screaming, it was Damien getting into that room.

"Where the hell is Damien?" I turned to Dean.

"I guess he was the one who.. entered that room." Bella said.

"Let's just continue, he will be okay." I looked at the siblings disbelief.

"I'll check on him." Angelo said and we waited for Angelo to give us a sign.

"I'm okay guys." We all heard Damien through our ear piece.

"Angelo is going after you, you both stay there." Dean said and then he gestured us to go down to B8. I heard a lot of footsteps and checked to see who it is and some of our men joining us.

"Mr. Alessandro, we already have people in B9. All we need is your command to go up." One of them said.

"I will count to three.." We all going to B8.

"2 minutes." Luka warned and I walked to Dean.

"Now!" I pushed Dean aside and quickly ran downstairs to the B8. I threw a bomb first and then just shot whoever in front of me.

"Danielle.. on your right!" Luka said and I turned right that second.

"Go straight!" For a distance, you can see a big room with thick glass walls. There you see the upper ups of Europol, Lycan, Dante and some mafia leaders. They all saw you and Lycan smirked.

"You're too late." Lycan mouthed.