Chapter 18 - Simulation

Dean Alessandro

"Here you go.." They put the rocks in front of me and I sighed. I gestured my man to grab all the rocks and put it into a big safety box.

"What's your next plan?" I turned to Phoenix and I raised my eyebrows.

"What? You think this is ILLICIT?" I hissed coldly.

"Yes and we need to stop those men." I rolled my eyes at them and stood up from my seat. I walked towards the door.

"You're doing this alone for what? To get praised? To die alone?" I turned to Chance and he was already looking at me pissed.

"Ah! Right.. you don't want us to die. It's because you love us so much that you rather go and die alone.." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"As for Danielle, you want her to leave you so you can do this all by yourself.. just like Parker." He added and I looked at him as I put my hands in my pocket.

"Who left ILLICIT? Was it me or was it you guys?"

"You kicked me out, I never wanted to leave." Chance hissed.

"Ah.. you're going to abandon Aria who is pregnant with your kids?" I raised my eyebrows.

"We can do this together, we can kill them fast and move on with our lives." Phoenix said.

"I really hope it would be that simple but if you really do want to help me.. I just want to ask one favor." The four of them nodded and I walked closer to them.

"Watch Danielle for me." I said and all of them looked at me annoyed.

"We're baby sittering your girlfriend now?"

"She's not my girlfriend." I hissed.

"She's basically moved in with you. Do you want me to believe that she's no one?" Adrian glared at me.

"You don't even let us have a sleep over yet you let her have a sleep over?" Angelo asked and I decided to ignore him. I walked out from the room and went straight to the headquarters.

Danielle Leone

I still can't believe Dean pointing his finger at me like that. I killed Parker? That would be the last person I would want to kill. He's my own cousin, why would I want to kill my own cousin?

This is pure stupidity.

It's either he's doing it for the sake of kicking me out from his house or he might found something crucial that he doesn't want me to know.

I'm currently at the airport going to Amsterdam.

"Ms. Leone, please follow me." I raised my eyebrows when they said that. The staff gestured me to follow him.

"What's the matter?" I asked and he led me to the security room.

"Is something wrong with my ID?" I was nervous and once they checked my identity on the system. They immediately escorted me out from the airport.

"I have a flight to catch? Why am I here?!" I was bursted angrily at all of them. I was escorted by 10 police out from the airport and I can't believe this is happening.

I'm sure that I didn't do anything wrong.

One of the police waved his hand and I immediately knew. Of course, it's all Dean's doing.. who else? The car stopped right in front of me and they opened the door. I grabbed my ID from them and got into the car.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Headquarters, miss."

"Headquarters?" I asked.

"Yes, ILLICIT headquarters. I'm going to take you there." So now he's taking me here after accusing me for killing Parker? Funny.

I looked around and we slowly went into a quite area where there's not a lot of people. There were layers of security and then I saw the tall heavy gate. The driver open his window amd get his finger print and eyes scanned.

The gate opened and my eyes widen to see the beautiful headquarters. I can't believe that Dean made this and I can't believe ILLICIT got this big. What is this? The Avengers movie?

The car stopped and I saw Dean standing there gesturing me to come out. I got out of the car and he walked inside.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked as I ran towards him.

"What are you thinking?!" He bursted angrily as he turned around. I even saw a lot of employees stop walking when they saw their boss shouting at me.

"Thinking about what?"

"Going to Amsterdam?" I raised my eyebrows looking at him disbelief.

"Didn't you accuse me of killing Parker yesterday? Do you have multiple personalities? It's pretty weird for me to see you accusing me one day and then bringing me here to the ILLICIT headquarters.." I said in a sarcastic tone and he sighed.

"Don't flatter yourself.." He said as he turned around continue walking again.

"So are you going to give me a tour?" I asked and Dean ignored me. I looked around and can't help but admiring it. No wonder Lycan wanted this so bad. We got into the lift and went straight to the upper floor.

"You still think that I kill Parker? Or you just doing this for a show?" I asked and he ignored me. We stopped at the 7th floor and the lift door opened. He walked out and gestured me to follow him.

"Get inside." He said and I walked inside the room. He closed the door behind me and I looked around the room. It's an all white room with a device on the ceiling.

"Do you hear me?" I heard Dean's voice but I can't see him. There's no window to see what he's doing. I put my bag in the corner of the room and there's a red laser in the middle of the room.

"Stand in the middle."

"What are you doing?"

"Starting a simulation." He said and suddenly the room turned dark. The device on the ceiling showed a crime scene. I looked at it confuse.

"What? What do you want me to do?"

"This is where Parker died."

"And?"

"Tell me what you see.."

"I see a lot of bullet holes on the ground and on the walls. I see a lot of woods and then.." My eyes landed on two injections laying on the floor then I could see traces of bloods everywhere.

"Dean.. what's the meaning of this?" I asked completely confused because it doesn't make any sense. Dean walked into the room and he looked straight into my eyes.

"What exactly.. Denada's job?" He asked.

"Like you.. a surgeon." I said.

"No way!" My eyes widen when I tried to put the pieces together.

"Yeah.."

"You mean.. she's alive?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Where is she?"

"With Lycan."

"Then why are you.. accusing me?" I asked and then he clicked the remote. My eyes widen to see the woman on the screen.

"She looks like me." I whispered.

"If you go to Amsterdam, you'll be dead once you get there."