Chapter 16 - Kill

Dean Alessandro

I looked at them one by one before letting out a long heavy sigh. They're all glaring at me so hard and judging me with their eyes.

"Is Danielle your girlfriend?" Adrian asked.

"Do you love her?" Angelo hissed.

"I thought she's a threat." Chance rolled his eyes.

"I told you she's not one."

"She scared the shit out of Lana." Phoenix said coldly and I'm starting to have a headache.

"Can you understand that she has amnesia?" I hissed and all of them looked at me in shock. Sorry boys, I have to lie to you all.

"Amnesia?" Chance asked.

"She got into a big accident a year before Parker died and a few months before I got you all in. She got amnesia and that's why I could send her to America and made her a racer or else she would die to comeback here." I tried to explain it.

"Do you love her?" Angelo asked.

"Don't make me mad, Vander. I'm calling you all here not for you to ask me shit like that."

"Ah.. you love her." He said and I sighed.

"Why do you call us?" Adrian asked.

"I want you all to give me back.. the healing rocks that I gave you." I said and all of them looked at me dumbfounded.

"What?" Adrian's eyes widen.

"Why the hell do you need that rock? I put it in my fish tank!" Angelo said and I facepalmed myself.

"Are you fucking serious?" Chance asked.

"Why? You gave it away?" I turned to him.

"No, but why the hell you want me.. to give you back the rock?"

"It's because.. I spread the nuclear activator to you guys. Inside of that rock, I put Parker's DNA."

"The fuck? I put that shit with my fish!" Angelo said.

"Since when you decided to have fish as a pet?" Phoenix asked him.

"Since I have a wife who won't let me get a dog.. just yet." Angelo said.

"Can you all be serious?"

"Okay."

"Bring me the rock tomorrow, that's it." I said.

"You can just call us, you know?" Adrian said and I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't need to make us come like this, you can admit that you miss us." Angelo smirked and I looked at them shaking my head.

"You hate our wives but when Danielle came, you're acting like a puppy." Chance mocked.

"She has amnesia and she's the key to that nuclear bomb."

Danielle Leone

I went back to my house when my father is not around. I quickly went up to my room and opened the safety box. I grabbed all the letters and the information that Parker gave me.

I quickly went straight to Dean's house but he's not home yet. Instead of waiting in his room, I decided to go to his security room. I opened the door and I was amazed by the technology that they have.

I sat down and tried to figure out how to turn it on. I bet he has a lot of information in here. I found the turn on button but I have to login.

Shit.

How can I login? I don't know shit.

I decided to turn it off and walked out from the room. I walked upstairs and put all the letters on the ground. I looked at it one by one and I heard Dean is already home.

I got up and walked out from the room. I was planning to scare him but then he entered the house with another man. They're talking in the living room and I really wanted to hear what they're saying.

After telling Dean about the truth, I regretted doing it. He started to become more secretive. I know he's doing it for my sake but this is not what I wanted. I want us to work together as a team.. or maybe I want to work alone but still he always has new information and it's not fair.

I saw Dean talking to the man in a small tone and it seemed like they planning something. I was looking at them intensely when Dean turned to me out of nowhere. My eyes widen and I immediately ran to his room quitely.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to come since I heard footsteps.

"Eaves dropping?" He asked as he opened the door.

"Just curious." I said and his eyes turned to the floor where I scattered all the letter from Parker. He walked towards it and kneeled to look at it closely.

"Let me send him off first and let's go through this." He said and I nodded. He walked out and I sat on the ground waiting for him. It took him a couple of minutes to come back.

"Danielle."

"Hmm?"

"Did you go the security room?" I turned to him and completely scared. He walked closer to me and I found myself nodding.

"I don't want you to go in there next time."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and he caressed my head.

"I know you're curious.. I know you want to know a lot of things but.. you need to trust me." I looked into his eyes.

"I do trust you, but do you trust me?" I asked and he shook his head. I was susprised, I thought he would say yes.

"I don't."

"Why?"

"Because I know.. you holding hands with both sides." My jaw dropped.

"Dean, are you serious? Do you think I would bring all of this to you if I'm holding hands with my own enemy?"

"I know, Danielle."

"You know what?!" I hissed and he sighed. He looked at all the letters and then he turned to me.

"You know what? I can't believe you don't trust me!"

"I know you were there.. on the day that Parker died." My heart dropped to the floor and I looked at him completely dumbfound.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Did you.. or did you not kill Parker?"