Chapter 6 - Disturb

Danielle Leone

"So.. are you guys coming to Italy for my birthday?" I asked as we all walked out from the restaurant.

"Of course, little one. We won't miss it." Lycan said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Great!"

"When is you birthday again?" I pulled away from Lycan and kicked Dante's leg.

"Don't be rude!"

"I'll see you on your birthday then, Elle!" Matteo said and I nodded. He left first and then followed by Lycan and then Dante too. I turned to Luka and Dean who's currently talking in the lobby.

I walked to them and linked my arms around Dean's.

"Let's go." I said and Luka nodded. I turned to Dean and he nodded.

"I have to catch a flight."

"Come to Italy on my birthday!" I said and he nodded. He walked away leaving me and Dean alone.

"I'm really disappointed at you, Dean." I said as I stood in front of him. He looked at me completely annoyed.

"What?"

"It's been years, Danielle. You're demanding something that is already.. out of date!" He's angry.

"If you don't want to join then it's fine because I want to!" I got angry with his attitude.

"We're going to rule Europe, Dean. Together with the family, okay?" I always called the 7 of us family because we basically grew up together.

"I'm not doing it. I'm a doctor, Danielle. I don't want to be attach to stupid shit." He said and I pouted.

"You're being mean." I said and Dean sighed.

"Danielle, I'm tired. You should ask Luka to babysit you, I have work." He said and walked past me.

"He has a wife, how can he babysit me?" I quickly catch up with him and stood in front of him stopping him from walking out.

"How about we go explore the city? We can have a romantic dinner night here and have fun.." I suggested and he shook his head.

"I'm busy, I'm going back to Italy." He walked past me and I don't have any other choice to follow him. We went straight to the airport and got into my private jet.

The plane took off and Dean was reading a book beside me. I took off my seatbelt and dragged me to the bedroom.

"Danielle, I'm reading a book." He said asbhe glared at me. I laid on the bed and Dean was going to go out. I grabbed him before he can open the door.

"Just read the book here." I said and he sighed. He leaned to the headboard and started reading his book again. I laid beside him and closed my eyes.

Dean Alessandro

I turned to see Danielle sleeping and I sighed. Never in my life after 8 years to see the 6 of us together. Parker's death was enough to break us apart and the fact that none of them have good intension in the first place.

Now that she's back, I know there will be a whole chaos in front of me.

I got up from the bed and walked out from the room. I sat down on and put on my seatbelt. I continued to read my book.

I heard something vibrating and turned to see her phone on the table. I can't help but to look who's messaging her.

It's Lycan.

Ever since all my members left, I don't have the strength to fight people anymore. I was ready to die in their hands sooner or later. I know they won't hurt Danielle because they love her like their little sister.

Lycan knew about all the ILLICIT members and he knew that I was left alone. He was the one who kidnapped Aria and the one who told me to open ILLICIT for them.

Dante is indeed on Lycan's side along with Matteo. Now, judging by her actions.. Danielle indeed on their side but not Luka. Luka knew what exactly happened to Parker.

He decided to just stay silent on the side. He told me he actually doesn't want to be involved with us anymore but now that Danielle is home, he doesn't have any choice but to.. stay on her side.

I wonder what will Danielle react to the news of Parker is no longer with us.

Lycan Fernandez

"It's good to see Danielle sticking to Dean." I said and Matteo nodded.

"She forsure can change his mind." Dante said.

"Let's just take a step back and let Danielle do the work first.. then we can step in once he opened up a little bit." I said.

"This will be fun."

Danielle Leone

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Dean is already gone. That bastard, always find a way to leave me alone. I sat up slowly and stretched my body. I walked out from the room and saw him still reading.

I grabbed his book and put it on the table. I sat on his lap and buried my face to his neck.

"Danielle." He warned.

"I'm still sleepy."

"Just get back to sleep then.."

"I want you to sleep beside me." I whispered.

"You need to stop clinging to me, Danielle."

"You're mean."

"Once we landed in Italy, I don't want you to come to my work place anymore. Find other men.." He hissed and I glared at him. I sat up straight and pinched his cheeks.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You'll get jealous.."

"Why would I?" He said as he looked at me bored.

"You always bully me."

"Just sit on your seat, you're heavy." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"When I try to find other guys, don't send your men to find me. I want to have fun." I said and he nodded.

"Very well."

"Are you for real?"

"Yeah."

"Dean!" I smacked his chest.

"Danielle, I'm not in the mood to play around."

"I'm not too, you're being an asshole." I said as I leaned closer to him.

"Danielle." He warned me.

"What?" I asked as I slowly leaned to kiss him. Before I could kiss him, he moved me to the seat beside him.

"Don't distrub me, I'm reading."