Ch.88 Truth Of The Underworld

Start from the beginning

Y/N: The hell?

........

Sinon was currently inspecting her bow when a golden blast of light shot towards her. Sinon quickly dodged seeing another strike coming from her flank as she deflected the attack with her bow and kicked the assailant back. Before she could counterattack a golden clad armored person went for an attack causing Sinon to clash with her.

Alice: Who are you?!

Eugeo: Get away from Mav!

Sinon:?!

Sinon broke the clash performing a sweep kick on Alice knocking her off balance and onto the ground as Eugeo closed the distance preventing her from firing any arrows.

Sinon: Damn it! Why can't my friends ever play games with guns?!

Alice got back up and went for the flanking attack but her blade was quickly deflected as she was blasted back with magic. Alice regained her poise, her boots skidding across the ground seeing another unfamiliar face.

Sinon: Thanks Asuna!

Asuna: You bet!

Kirito: What the hell is.....*sigh* Should've figured this would happen.....

As the four charged towards each other a voice stopped them.

Mav: What the hell is this?!

The four all looked towards Mav who was being supported by Ronie.

Eugeo: Mav?

Mav: Yes it is I. Now can you stop causing a racket?! Gonna turn me into a sour old man.

Alice: Mav!

Eugeo and Alice bolted towards Mav. Ronie, already doing this to Mav earlier, quickly backed out of the way as Mav was soon crushed from the embrace of his two friends.

Mav: Ow....I just heard my spine crack....

Eugeo: Oh sorry!

Alice: Apologies.

The two let go as Mav coughed before rubbing his chest.

Mav: Now listen, those two are dear friends of mine. So no attacking okay?

Alice: Hmph, very well.

Eugeo: They're friends?

Eugeo looked back towards seeing Asuna who had a gentle smile while Sinon had a annoyed expression.

Eugeo: I'm very sorry!

Alice: Don't apologize so quickly!

Asuna: Ah, it's okay! You were just looking out for your friend!

Sinon: Uh-huh.

Bercouli: Oh! Looks like the little brat is up!

Bercouli walked up from behind everyone as Mav smirked.

Mav: Didn't think you'd still be alive geezer.

Bercouli: Haha! Good to know you still haven't lost your personality!

Mav: I guess it's a good as time as any. Sinon, Asuna.

The two girls looked towards Mav.

Mav: I'm sure you both didn't log in to inquire about my health. What's the situation outside?

Sinon: We do have more info on that.

Alice: Outside?

Eugeo: It's where Mav is really from.