51. *An Exception*

Start from the beginning

"Hello..." I came out of my thoughts as Maya waved her hand in front of my face to get my attention. Again I blinked my eyes and then cleared my throat.

"Um I think I oversaid it. I mean this is your farmhouse, your animals and it's upto you-" She started blabbering but I interrupted her by saying, "It's fine."

Her mouth that was slightly opened due to sudden interruption, she closed it and then asked, "So...are we going to ride the horse now?"

I gave her a slight nod & with the usual smirk on my face I said, "Ofcourse."

Maya's P.O.V

"We should head back to the mansion." Said Massimo as we were walking away from the horse stable. Just like how he had promised, he did make me ride the horse and not just some other horse but Hades. He was right, Hades might be old but he surely was strong and tough. Although I was a bit scared but it was really fun riding a horse! Especially with Massimo sitting behind with his arms around me....

"Looks like a heavy storm is coming." Massimo was right. The wind had started to blow in speed and the weather outside had started to become cloudy.

We entered inside the living room of the farmhouse. Mr. & Mrs. Greco were having a conversation. As they saw us they stopped their conversation. Mrs. Greco came our way as she then said something to Massimo in Italian.

"What happened?" I asked when I saw Mrs. Greco looking at both of us and then outside.

"Mrs. Greco is saying that a heavy storm is approaching and it would not be safe for us to go outside." Said Massimo.

"Oh." Was all I said.

It was almost 7 p.m., if we didn't leave for the mansion by then we would've gotten late and with the storm coming it would've been difficult to reach on time or worst we could've got stuck.

Massimo said something to Mrs. Greco to which she looked relieved and with a nod she left from there with a smile on her face.

"What happened now?" I asked to which Massimo looked at me and said, "We're staying here for the night."

***

Mrs. Greco came back as earlier she had left to prepare a room for us to stay at night. Yes you heard me right a room, singular, one room, which means Massimo and I, we were about to share a room.

When I asked Massimo why I couldn't get another room, he replied by saying that since no one came there often and only Mr. & Mrs. Greco lived there, not all rooms were in a condition to live in.

Although I should've probably questioned him more, I surprisingly didn't ask him anything else and got ok with the fact that we were going to sleep together in a room! 'It's not like we haven't slept in a room before. It shouldn't be a big deal!'

I hope so...

***

Just like how Mrs. Greco had made yummy tasty food for us in the afternoon, she made some even tastier dishes for us in dinner as well.

The dinner went quite well. Mr. & Mrs. Greco talking here and there with Massimo while I tried to make sense as to what they were saying and yes I failed miserably!