C H A P T E R . 4

Start from the beginning

Avni:- But papaa loving or liking both are same na means both are loving only na papaa?

Raman:- My cute bacha both are not same as i said earlier . If both are having the same meaning then why there are two different words baby ?

Avni:- Really papaa ( while having tears in her eyes as she is feelling guilty for the words she uttered with her mama ).

Raman :- Don't cry avuu, bacha listen i know you are guilty it's ok after reaching home say sorry to your mama she is not angry on you she is sad but after seeing you she will forget everything she loves you alot bacha .Now smile

Avni:- I know papaa mama will not be angry on me never but she is sad na papaa because of me , i remember her face papaa when i said i like you mama there is no smile on her face , i thought she will say i like you too avu but she didn't said papaa now i understood why she didn't respond to me . Love and like are not same but how come papaa!!

Raman:- Shhhsshhhs avuu bacha ok listen carefully i will say you what is the difference between love and like .

Loving means loving someone for the whole life , you feel peace and safe

with them u cannot live without them even for one night . You feel hurt when you see them in pain . Loving is permanant

Whereas Liking means liking something , you like them but you can also live without them ,you will feel bad for them but you never feel hurt .Liking is temporary .

Avni:- This is soo complicate to understand papaa more than my studies ! Pouting

Raman:- Ok let me explain you more cleary for example hmmm ha you love your mr.teddy alot right ? what if by any chance it get lost one day then what will you do?

Avni:- Mr teddy is my friend papaa if he get lost i will search for him till i did't find it then i will cry because i can't sleep without him pouting sadly .

Raman:- Ok now say me what if some day me , your mama and nano goes to outing leaving you alone at home ?

Avni:- Why will you leave me and go papaa i can't live without you even for one day ,i can't sleep without mama singing lori to me ,i can't sleep whithout talking to you , i can't be without playing with nano , noo papaa i can't live without you people please don't go anywhere leaving me .(crying loudly while hugging raman)

Raman:- Shshsssshh princess when did i even said that we are going away from you ! can we live without our heart or what , it was just an example bacha see now you yourself said you can be without mr.teddy after somedays but you cannot live without your parents and nano it means you like mr.teddy which is temporary and you love us which is forever .

Now did you understand difference between love and like?

Avni:- Yesshh papaa i love you alot my saviour my superstar ,(smiling widely) . After reaching home i will apologize to mama she might be felt very bad . Now start the car papaa we have many works to do before reaching home .

Raman:- That's like my avuu ,my smart girl . Chalo now lets start .

Reaching the mall both raman and avni started to shop for ishita's birthday party .They purchased many dresses for avni and ishita and all the necessary things now they are in they way to art collection shop as ishita loves art so avni thought of gifting her mother some art work . After reaching the art showroom raman started to search according to ishita chioce where as avni is trying to find from new arrivals according to her taste ,both of them are roaming around the shop but didn't find any , So raman started to explain what kind of art he wants while avni is so much engrossed in finding the gift that she started to roam round the shop after 30minutes she finally spotted one which she loved alot and her knd of gift simple yet elegant .

 After reaching the art showroom raman started to search according to ishita chioce where as avni is trying to find  from new arrivals according to her taste ,both of them are roaming around the shop but didn't find any , So raman started to expla...

After seeing the art her heart automatically started to feel at ease and her lips formed in a wide smile by taking slow steps she started to go near that art work but before she reach there her gift has been broken into zillion of pieces by some randome boy and her wide smile turned into a thin line while tears started to form in her eyes by seeing the broken heart .By taking some steps she reached at that place to scolde that person .By trailing him to her she started to lash on him without even seeing the person face ,

Avni:- Oye mister ,what you have done to my heart haa don't you have eyes ? Can't you see and walk properly see now because of your carelessness now my glass heart is broken , can you give me the same one without any breaks ? Answer me ?

Person:- ......

Avni:- I think you are dumb that's why you are not able to answer my question ! But listen to me carefully you don't have anyright to break other's hardwork .Papaa always says breaking anything is easy but making anything is difficult and we should respect each and every work because we don't know the struggle behind it and we don't know how to make them !

All this while that person is just admiring the little fierce tigress infront of him with a smile plastered on his face .Meanwhile raman get's panicked as he is not able to find avni anywhere when he was about to exit the shop he hears her voice and reaches there only to find his daughter giving lecture to someone , in mean time he reaches to her and avni explains everthing to him by having tears in her eyes by seeing the pieces of broken glass heart on the floor.

That person feels very bad by seeing her like that when he is about to say something manager of the shop comes and oppolize to avni and says the person whom you are scolding is not the one who had broken this heart he just went out after broking it but now he is in his custody and whom you were scolding is our boss and he was the one who had created that glass art work .After listening to manager avni immediatly looks at the person who is looking concernedly towards her by widening her eyes ,that person finds it cute and start to stare at her lovingly where as avni after seeing the person she immediatly hides behind raman .