"We got a son now, we gotta be extra careful," BaiLuYin said just like that.
"BaiLuYin, I."
"He's our son, we're gonna raise him well," BaiLuYin said again as he went around to fix the bed.
"You see the thing is, I've always dreamed of the day I get you pregnant." Guhai follows BaiLuYin around. "After a whole night of pleasure, you beg and beg me to give you a baby, I just couldn't help myself seeing how desperate you were to have my child, so you can understand why I'm a little upset. But then again, we don't have to have only one child." Guhai keep rambling, BaiLuYin listen to Guhai's absurdity, he couldn't help but laugh. He was also glad Guhai didn't change a bit.
It was already very late, Guhai needed to res. "How we're gonna sleep in this tiny room,» Guhai said with a mischievous smile.
"I know, you can sleep on top of me," Guhai exclaimed, he looks like a little kid.
« I already sleep, I can stay on the couch," BaiLuYin said after he was done fixing the bed, he went over to the couch.
«You know what would be better." Guhai could say but BaiLuYin quickly said no. He knows Guhai was going to ask to go home.
"Guhai, you promise you would stay another night in the hospital." BaiLuYin insisted.
"Yinzi, there's no privacy here, how am I supposed to make love to you here. Everyone will hear you screaming with pleasure." Guhai said with such a serious look, BaiLuYin had goosebumps.
"You didn't change one bit." BaiLuYin could only say.
"Why would I, after telling me you love me like that. We should be all over the floor making love to each other till morning.
"I'm glad you didn't change." BaiLuYin laugh
"Will you make it up to me when we get home?"
"No, not until I know you completely, totally out of danger, so for the time being, we will not be having sex. Now get in bed." BaiLuYin almost shouted. He grabbed Guhai's hand and help him get in bed.
"That's not fair," Guhai mumbled.

The next day, Guhai was first to get up, BaiLuYin was napping on the couch. Guhai grabs the blanket and covers BaiLuYin with it. After that, he washed his face, put on some clothes BaiLuYin had bought and gone out. He went to see the doctor. Although Guhai looked very brave and in perfect shape, he's human after all and wanted to be completely sure about his condition.
"Are you sure I'm totally out of danger? If something happens to me again, I'm afraid it will affect BaiLuYin too much." Guhai said, he wasn't worried about himself but more about BaiLuYin. To his knowledge, he slept all this time leaving BaiLuYin alone, he doesn't want something like that to happen again.
"Don't worry, you'll be just fine." the doctor said
"Although you gonna have to do a check-up every month or two to make sure the bullet stays in one place."
"Okay," Guhai said and was about to get up.
"I hope you as in love with him." The doctor suddenly mumbled.
"Excuse me?"
"He never missed your side for 3 months straight, I hope you're worth it. He's too good to be putting in this kind of situation." The doctor said again with more confidence.
"Yeah, How about you mind your business, Doctor, and leave my husband worries to me." Guhai seems a little agitated.
"Did I say something bad, I'm just afraid he's the one doing all the worry." The doctor said again. Guhai had already been feeling guilty for almost everything that happened. Started with BaiLuYin's kidnapping, with BaiLuYin taking care of him all this time. It wasn't clear whether he was mad at his doctor for not minding his business or himself.
"Listen to me you fuc..." Guhai was about to say but stop himself.
He grabbed the paper and went out.
BaiLuYin had just woken up when Guhai can back. He then received a text from YengMeng. They were preparing a welcome home party for Guhai so he needed to stall a bit.
After packing up everything, BaiLuYin and Guhai get in their car and drove home. Guhai was looking forward to his house since he hadn't been there for months. They were both completely so quiet, only the sound of their breathing and the car running could be heard. Guhai was thinking deeply about the doctor's comments, he looked at BaiLuYin, he couldn't help notice how much weight he had lost.

As he was driving next to the beach, BaiLuYin drove to the beach instead of the road to home. he was finally relaxed now that Guhai was ok. He needed to breathe a little, he was also stalling. Guhai didn't say anything at all, he sat there quietly watching BaiLuYin.
They park the car next to the road, BaiLuYin got out in a run towards the beach.
« AAAHhhhhhhhhh. » BaiLuYin let a scream out,  Guhai looked at him pitiful he couldn't even imagine how BaiLuYin was feeling at that moment. He got out of the car walked towards BaiLuYin and hugged him.
« I'm sorry I made you hurt. » Guhai said again stopping himself from crying. "Started today, I promise to not lose another moment without you."
« You better," BaiLuYin said laughing, he was so happy at that moment he could cry.
"I'm gonna retired, let's go somewhere far away."
Guhai whispered in BaiLuYin's ear as he hugged him.
"Ah, Li," BaiLuYin mumbled.
"Can stay with his grandparents, he gots four of them."
"Ok." BaiLuYin agrees without arguing. They sat at the beach for a little while listening to the peaceful waves. It was as if they were the only person there.
"We should go back, I don't think the cold wind is good for you," BaiLuYin said as he then received a text from YangMeng again, seems like everything was about ready. He helped Guhai to get up walk back to the car, and they make their way home.

At home every we're waiting for them. The entire family was there.
"Welcome home." they all screamed as soon as BaiLuYin open the door.
"What's going on. When did you guys get here?" Guhai said in happiness and a little disappointed
"Why'd you think we left you guys alone at the hospital." Jackson smile.
"How did you guys know we were coming back home today," Guhai ask again but it was obvious BaiLuYin was the one who told them.
"I know my son."Gu Wei Tin laugh. Ah, Li run to BaiLuYin's arms.
"Papa." Ah, Li said and kiss BaiLuYin's cheek.
«thank you guys, it means a lot to see all of you here." Guhai smile.
"We're glad to see you on your feet again Guhai," Jackson said and hugged him.
They all laugh and celebrate the return of Guhai. It was a happy moment between the families and their friends.

I'm back finally, I miss writing but had to take a break, hope you guys are doing well.   Thanks for reading, Love y'all🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.