' CREEP IT REAL! '

Start from the beginning

"Are you Mr. Dalvin from Jodeci?!?!"

He chuckled. "Ye—"

"Oh my God, I love Jodeci!" The fan cut him off. "I love you, K-Ci, JoJo, and DeVante! You're my favorite, of course! I have your posters on my wall, I know your favorite color, and I even have a piece of your hair that I snagged at a concert! Can I have your autograph?! Can you sign my tongue?"

"Your total is $7.99!" The cashier stated before Dalvin even had a chance to respond to the fan. They exchanged the money and donuts, and Dalvin gave her a $10 dollar bill.

"Thank you, keep the change," Dalvin smiled, beginning to make his way out the door when the fan stopped him.

"Did you just—did you just ignore me when I asked for an autograph?!"

A confused expression instantly came across Dalvin's face. "What? No, I—"

"No, you clearly ignored me for some jezebel passing you some donuts!" The fan spazzed.

Dalvin shrugged and tried to make his way past the girl. "That ain't even close to what happened but if that's what you think."

"You're gonna regret that Dalvin DeGrate. I promise you that," the fan threatened.

"I bet I will." Dalvin replied carelessly.

"Why the hell is Dalvin taking so long?" K-Ci stressed. It was two nights later and K-Ci, JoJo, DeVante, Tanai, and Kass were currently waiting on Dalvin so they could leave and go out on the town.

"I'll go check and see what's taking so long," Kass was about to start jogging up the stairs, but Dalvin started to come down. Once he did, he shocked everyone in the room.

There was hair all over his body, fangs protruding from his gums, his finger nails were now claws, and he had a long furry tail.

"So.......I think I had some sort of allergic reaction—"

"Either that, or yo' ass done turned into a werewolf somehow!" JoJo observed.

"That don't make no damn sense! That ain't even possible!" Dalvin denied, glancing out the window and noticing the crazy fan he had saw two days prior.

"I told you you'd regret your actions, Dalvin DeGrate!" She shouted.

Dalvin looked up at the full moon and howled like no other in his new werewolf form.

Mint Condition's Forever in Your Eyes played at a medium volume as DeVante and Tanai engaged in a hot and intense make out session. The bedroom they occupied themselves in was dim, but the moon's shine from the night sky crept into through the window being their only source of light.

It seemed like the two were only focused on each other—that is until DeVante suddenly detached his lips away from Tanai's, sighing and looking down. "Nai, before we go any further, there's somethin' I gotta tell you."

"You're not HIV positive, are you?"

"What? Hell nah, I'm clean."