It was another day of big purchases. Today, I found a Martin boot in a brand shoe store that is lightweight, comfortable, and the same style for men and women. Yang Jingrui rounded up the shoes in this store regardless of the size. The boss of Lede gave her a few large boxes of gifts, insoles, socks, shoelaces, shoe glue.

Chapter 12 first time visiting a bar

After buying shoes. When the boss came to ask Yang Jingrui where the goods were to be delivered, Yang Jingrui was confused. She forgot that it is not realistic to send so many shoes to the hotel room, but she still has two or three days to go. I am leaving Kyoto, and the warehouse is rented for two or three days. The intermediary is definitely not willing.

  Just when Yang Jingrui was stunned, the boss came over and said: "Our goods are in a warehouse. If you are inconvenient today, you can temporarily put them in our warehouse. Give you the keys. This warehouse will be rented in half a month. Originally, we planned to move the warehouse, as long as you pull the goods away within half a month." The

  boss is not worried about Yang Jingrui's return. Originally, this is a discount, and it has been stated in advance that the goods will not be returned. of.

  Yang Jingrui feels that the boss is a considerate baby. She was still worrying about not putting things in the warehouse just now. It's no good God to hear her voice.

  After agreeing with the boss to pull the goods away within three days, she resumed her shopping, and then she walked out of the store. The mobile phone prompted the sound, and it was the shoe store owner who gave her the warehouse location.

  With this warehouse, Yang Jingrui started her material collection again, and a lot of materials can be collected in two days.

  It was dinner time when I walked around, and I went to the hotel where I had settled for dinner outside. After washing, I lay on the bed and swiped my phone while thinking about what I hadn't bought.

  Yang Jingrui didn't dare to buy as much as before. After all, it was at the feet of the emperor and she was still afraid of being investigated.

  In the past two days, she has collected some Kyoto specialties, snacks, and she has packed a lot of space for snacks near the hotel. These things will never be eaten after the end of the world.

  Today is Yang Jingrui's sixth day in Kyoto. She woke up early in the morning and ran to Qixi Plaza after breakfast. He returned the warehouse key of the shoe store owner. Outside the square, there was an anniversary celebration of the Y Province Tea Restaurant. The discount was very large. Y dishes are also Yang Jingrui's favorite cuisine, especially the morning tea dim sum, tiger skin chicken feet, crystal shrimp dumplings, steamed pork ribs, and Shaomai is also good, you have to try it.

  When he came to the entrance of the tea restaurant, looking at the pictures of food that made people's forefinger astounding, Yang Jingrui almost wanted to round up the food in the shop.

  Two hours later, Yang Jingrui even ate packed bags and nearly half of the food in the store. The reason was that the dozen or so colleagues who came to play with her liked these dim sums, especially the man who fisted the big barbecued pork buns, and explained. The manager will give another one in the evening, it can be frozen, she wants as many as there are in the char siu bun shop.

  One such big barbecued pork bun is seven or eighty full. This thing is in the end of the world, and it is so good that strangers can use it as dry food when it is not convenient to use the space.