Tom's eyes bulge right back to her and they have a silent contest with each other. Then, finally, Alexandra gives in.

She turns her head back to us with a small frown on her light brown face.

"Okay," Alexandra sighs, allowing Tom to tell the story.

"Well, after Nina and I split up, I wanted to leave right away, I couldn't find anybody and then I ran into Alexandra, who was dancing on some table in a larger room, you know the one on the opposite side of the kitchen?" Tom begins, stopping as he asks, making sure we're following along.

I nod, remembering the way Sally and I jumped on that table in the large room, full of weird people, shivering at the thought of it.

"Well, I spotted her dancing and I grabbed her and we left..." He pauses, "but then we saw you two running towards the staircase, we were about to help Nina to open the door when..." he pauses again, taking a moment to look at Alexandra, as if asking her something before looking back at us, "then we saw Andrew walking up the stairs to help you,"

Sally gasps, clasping her hands to her mouth.

"You already knew that," I hushed her.

"Ya, and then we saw the police coming and tried to run. We went up the stairs, trying to help Sally out, but then a man came out of the door and he closed the door, locking it shut. So we couldn't get her out. And we thought about asking the police for help to get her out but we guessed that Sally was drunk and it wouldn't be good if they found her. So we ran down the hallway where we saw you and Andrew run to,"

"Andrew," Sally gasps.

"Yes, Andrew, you nitwit," I hush Sally again.

"What's a nitwit?" Sally wonders.

"Ya, what is that?" Alexandra chimes in, wondering too with her curious tone.

I roll my eyes at their question and shrug. Then Tom continues the story, as if with my shrug, it concludes the end of that.

"And then we found this room and we hid in it and..." He paused once more, leaving us all anticipating for what happened next, dragging the end result of the story as we all lean in closer, assuming that maybe it's a secret to be hidden from the other students gathered around in the other cafeteria's tables, even Alexandra is scooting closer, he finally continues, "Then we found this secret passageway!" He announces, exaggerating the words as he pops the suspense away.

I roll my eyes, sinking back into the bench while the others are in awe.

"So we went down it... it was Awesome!" Alexandra cuts in, aweing along with the story she already knows, leaving Sally, the only audience that's dumbstruck by this news, looking up at them in awe too.

"Ya," Tom agrees, "but when we left it, we couldn't get back inside to help Sally out....and the reason why we didn't want to tell you this, cause we didn't think you'd believe us,"

"Oh, good, I thought something serious happened...like you...ummm...kissed!" Sally announces, saying the first ridiculous thought she could come up with as her face explodes in a beam, light as her blonde hair.

Tom makes a face and Alexandra blushes, looking away.

"Anyway... so what happened to you two?" Tom asks us, brushing off Sally's thought.

Sally and I widened our eyes, looking away from the two of them, making the same expression that the two of them did moments ago. Tom can clearly see that we don't want to tell them what happened like they didn't want to tell us.

"Oh, come on, we told you," Tom whines.

I groan.

"Fine," I answer, shaking my head, sighing, "All that happened was Andrew helped me get Sally out the room and tadaa," I say as quickly as possible.

"What, that couldn't have been all?" Alexandra observes, not believing a word I said, "What about the fact that she was alone in a room...with a man?" She whispers the last thing out like it's a crime not to be known.

I shrug.

"And Andrew helped, remember how much you hate him?" Tom asks, making me bounce a bit at the thought of Andrew.

"Andrew," Sally sighs out dreamily.

I shake my head at the sound of his name, trying to brush the jolt out of me.

"Andrew," Sally says again.

"Andrew," she echoes.

"Would you stop!" I burst out.

"No, Andrew." She nods her head forward and we all turn our heads, finding non other than Andrew walking towards OUR table.

Sally panics a bit, her face turning a tad red as I do the total opposite. I look at him, looking as calm as ever even though I feel completely not calm. I think I hear my heart beating for a moment, only seeing him, it's slow motion as I observe his movements, the bounce of Sally beside me fades in the background, no longer hearing her small squeaks of fear as for a moment, it's only him and me. Hope rises in me, eyes popping slightly as my breath echoes around me, and then he reaches our table, bringing everything back to normal again.

I shrug off the feeling, looking away until I hear his voice, catching me off guard, but when I look up again, I look as unfazed as ever, as if I knew deep down that he was coming for me.

"Nina, could I talk to you?" Andrew asks, hovering over our seated positions.

Alexandra, Tom, and Sally all turn their attention to me.

I don't think I'm even breathing when I manage a nod towards Andrew.

Then they all look back at Andrew, their heads zapping constantly from me to Andrew, watching as he walks around to me and I stand up, hesitating for a moment and then I follow him.

I feel my eyes buldging as I look at him, feeling completely embarrassed and scared as to what's about to happen next and what my friends are thinking.

He turns around the corner, now we're out the cafeteria and in between the edge of the worn out green lockers and the walls in front of the cafeteria. He leans against the lockers as I squish myself against the beige wall behind me and the green lockers beside my elbows.

"So," he starts, nodding his head.

I look around me in suspicion.

"Umm, so," I mock.

He chuckles and I roll my eyes at him, my controlled-self back without showing any vulnerability or any look that makes him think I care about what he wants.

He doesn't answer and I bob my head towards him, making a face that screams 'what'.

"Oh, nothing, just don't want you to tell your friends about my room, please keep quiet... if you know what I mean," he informs, winking at me and leaves me in the corner of the hallway as he walks away.

Shocked and disappointed with what he wanted me for, I reenter the cafeteria, awaiting my friend's hungry eyes full of questions.

"What did he want?" Tom asks, protectively.

"Did he ask of me?" Sally's hopeful eyes beam.

"What did he say?" Alexandra asks, concern and wonder hinting in her voice.

Their questions spit out at the same time, causing loud sounds to my ears.

Lucky for Andrew, my friends won't want to know anymore of last night but this moment of the cafeteria.

I sigh, fazing out of their questions.