CHAPTER 55

After the baby shower, Jordan and Tyquez were leaving. As they walked to the car, Jordan kept talks to Tyquez but he was barely responding.

"I'm glad she liked my gift though. I was debating on whether I should get it or not", Jordan said.

Tyquez opened the door for her.

Jordan got into the car.

Tyquez walked toward the back of the car and stopped for a moment. He had a lot on his mind. He started walking again and went on the other side of the car and got into the driver's seat.

"But it was a nice baby shower", Jordan said.

"Yea. Everybody seemed to enjoy themselves", Tyquez said as he started the car. "Not saying that I was worried about the nigga but he was having a good time with that girl"

"Really? That's good for him. I didn't notice", Jordan said.

Tyquez sucked his teeth. "Yes you did Jordan. Don't lie", he said.

Jordan looked at him like he was crazy. "No I didn't. I wasn't worried about him. I forgot he was even there"

Tyquez looked up. "So you gonna lie to my face?", he said.

"How am I lying?", Jordan asked.

"You was looking at that nigga the whole time. You sitting there pouting and shit when you see them laughing", Tyquez said.

Jordan shook her head.

"Just tell the fucking truth!", Tyquez shouted.

Jordan jumped a little.

Tyquez calmed down. "Tell the truth please", he said.

"I am. I was not worried about him", Jordan said.

"And that's yo final answer?", Tyquez asked.

"That's my final answer. You already know what's up", Jordan said.

"Yea..I do", Tyquez said as he put the car in reverse and drove out of the parking lot.

Jordan looked down for a moment then looked out of the window.

"You know what Jordan? I'm not about to do this", Tyquez said.

Jordan made a face as she looked at him.

"I think you are a wonderful woman but you got some shit you need to work on before we can continue this relationship", Tyquez said.

"You're serious right now?", Jordan asked. "Ty, I don't want him"

"You don't want him but you still have feelings for him", Tyquez said.

"No I don't", Jordan replied as she shook her head and looked out of the window.

"I really don't know if you dead ass lying to my face or if you lying to yourself", Tyquez said. "Because at this point, I think you just lying to yourself so that makes me question if you even know what feelings you got for me"

The car started going a little faster.

"The feelings that I have for you are real. Don't even do that!", Jordan replied as she looked at the road.

"Jordan, just stop", Tyquez said.

"Tyquez I'm serious. I love you", Jordan said. "And you need to slow down"

Tyquez didn't slow down but he didn't go faster either. "Just stop talking Iight", Tyquez said.

No I'm not going to stop talking because you're trying to break up with me over something that isn't true", Jordan said.

"So I'm trippin?", Tyquez asked.

"You doing something, because what you're saying is wrong", Jordan said.

"I'm not a dumb ass nigga. I'm very intelligent and I ain't blind. I know what the fuck I saw and I know how the fuck I feel about it!", Tyquez shouted.

"Just like you tell me, don't yell at me if I ain't yelling at you. Keep your volume down. I'm not even going to lie, you startling me a little bit so please stop", Jordan said.

"Okay, so stop talking. I'm done with the conversation", Tyquez said.

Jordan looked out of the window again and saw a car coming straight for the car. As soon as she gasped, the car hit them.

Tyquez's car went into a ditch.

Tyquez was currently feeling a lot of pain in his arm. So he groan. "Damn"

Tyquez looked at Jordan and she was knocked out.

"Hey, Jordan", Tyquez said as he breathed heavy.

Jordan was unresponsive.

Tyquez pushed her seat belt button to unfasten the seatbelt. "Jordan?", he repeated as he tapped her.

Jordan was still unresponsive.

He opened his door and tried to pull her out of the car. But he could barely do it because his arm was in so much pain. He knew it was broke.

He began using most of his strength from the arm that wasn't broken and eventually got her out of the car and laid her head in his lap.

He wasn't even worried about who hit them, he was more worried about Jordan.

He checked her pulse and felt her heart was beating.

"Thank god", he said.

Tyquez gently laid her head on the ground and went to his truck, looking for his phone.

When he found it, he called 911.

TO BE CONTINUED...