CHAPTER 11

MONDAY
5:30 PM

Tyquez is sitting in his office chair as Jordan rode him slowly.

"You know what, let's just kill two birds in one stone", Jordan said.

Tyquez grabbed her hips as he moving her up and down.

"Ty", Jordan moan. "Wait, I wanna say something first"

Tyquez stopped and made eye contact with her.

"I know you didn't mean what you said last week about slowing things down but I think you were right. I think we should", Jordan said saw she stopped.

"Why?", Tyquez asked.

"Because...I feel like things between us are getting to point I didn't want them to get to", Jordan said.

"What do you mean?", Tyquez asked.

"I can't say. It would just make things more complicated", Jordan said.

"So you wanna stop having sex? Or do you wanna stop getting personal", Tyquez asked.

"...both", Jordan replied.

Tyquez looked to the side.

"I mean like...slowly but surely", Jordan said.

"So basically whenever you done with me?", Tyquez asked.

"I mean like, yea basically. Ty I don't want things to be more complicated than they already are. I don't know...I feel like I'm starting to develop feelings for you and I don't know if that should happen", Jordan said.

Tyquez looked at her.

"...or what if it should?", Tyquez asked.

"Ty—"

"What I said the other day wasn't just about the sex. I meant it....Jordan I do like you. You're smart, sweet, I love how you get straight to business, You're good in bed, you're funny with your corny jokes, I love your smile, your laugh, and I just wanna know more about you", Tyquez said.

Jordan looked down.

"I get that you're married and all but you finally got what you wanted from Hakeem...yet we are sitting in this position right now. So tell me...do you even still love him?", Tyquez asked.

Jordan was silent. Him and her sister made the same point to her.

"You know what as much as I would love to finish, I think we should stop", Tyquez said.

Jordan got off of him.

Tyquez looked at how wet she was.

"You know what on second thought, let's finish this out and then we think about it", Tyquez said as he stood up. "Sit on the desk"

Jordan sat on his desk.

Tyquez stuck it in and they started to have sex again.

"Damn", Tyquez said as he went slow.

Jordan let out a moan loud that usual as he sped up.

"Oh my gosh", she said before started kissing him.

"Who's pussy is this?", Tyquez asked.

"Yours daddy", Jordan moaned.

6:55 PM

Jordan finally got home and Hakeem was chilling on the couch.

"Hey. How was work?", Hakeem asked with dullness in his voice.

"Work was work", Jordan replied as she took her jacket off. "What's wrong with you? You okay?"

"Yea. I'm fine", Hakeem replied.

Jordan sat next to him.

"I do have a question that I've been thinking about", Hakeem said as he turned the TV off.

"Alright...what's up?", Jordan asked.

"When you're coworker asked about us having kids...you didn't say anything. Your whole mood changed...I thought you wanted kids", Hakeem said. "So why was I the only one who answered?"

Jordan looked down.

"What? You don't wanna have kids with me?", Hakeem asked.

"You don't remember?", Jordan asked.

"Remember what?", Hakeem asked.

"...four months ago I was pregnant and you told me to get an abortion", Jordan said.

"No I didn't", Hakeem said.

"Yes you did!", Jordan shouted.

Hakeem made a face. He was confused.

Jordan calmed herself down.

"Keem... you said we couldn't afford to be have a baby. You're right. We couldn't...at first I was angry at you but at the end of the day. We weren't ready. especially you. What was happening between us...I didn't want our baby to see anyways", Jordan said.

Hakeem sat back.

"No. Nah...Jordan. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. You shouldn't have done that", Hakeem said.

"Well I did it", Jordan replied as tears fell from her eyes.

Hakeem palmed his face.

"Hakeem it's okay", Jordan said.

"I need some air", Hakeem said as he stood up and walked out.

Jordan looked down and sighed.

After five minutes of giving Hakeem some alone time, Jordan went outside and saw Hakeem sitting on the step. He had tears coming down his cheeks but he looked mad as hell.

Jordan sat next to him and put his jacket around him.

"Jordan, you know I'm sorry for everything I've put you through", Hakeem said as he wiped his tears. "When my mom died...I don't know. It was like I stuck in this loop and seeing her in that hospital bed and in her casket. The only way I could stop imagining it was blacking out and drinking"

"I understand. It wasn't the best way to cope but I understand. I don't understand your pain because I haven't lost my mom. But I understand the thought of losing her and that already makes me sick to the stomach", Jordan said. "So I can't even imagine how you felt"

"Like I wanted to kill myself", Hakeem replied. "I thought about it a few times after I started drinking but then that met leaving you and I couldn't do that"

Jordan put his head on her shoulder and comfort him.

"Instead of killing myself, I killed my baby", Hakeem said. "And I don't even remember"

You didn't kill them. I made the final choice. I knew you were drunk but...you were right. We weren't ready. I wanna be there for my baby financially, mentally, and emotionally...we can't do any of that right now", Jordan said.

"...I love you Jordan. I chose the right woman to spend the rest of my life with", Hakeem said.

Jordan looked sad for a moment because of how she cheated on him and because she was feeling for two guys at once.

Because of her guilty. She didn't respond. She just held him tighter.

TO BE CONTINUED....