CHAPTER 23

WEDNESDAY
9:00PM

"Tyquez you really didn't have to miss out on that opportunity because of me", Jordan said.

"I did", Tyquez said. "He was wrong. Besides I invited you, so it's my job to make sure your treated with the up most respect"

"Thank you", Jordan replied as she looked down.

They are both in the hallway of the hotel. Standing in front of Jordan's hotel door.

"He was a creep", Jordan added. "So I'm kinda glad you put him in his place. Thank you"

"No problem", Tyquez said. "Just..have a good night okay?",

"Same to you", Jordan replied.

Jordan turned around and unlocked her door.

Tyquez walked to his room door which was next to her's.

Jordan looked at him and he looked at her.

"...we can try something out", Jordan said.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"Us dating...we can try it out and see how it goes", Jordan said.

"You don't think it's too early?", Tyquez asked as he faced her.

Jordan shrugged her shoulders. "I mean like we already had something going on...we might as well continue it", Jordan said.

"Alright then... sounds good", he said with a slight smile.

"...Goodnight", Jordan said as she smiled.

"Goodnight", Tyquez replied.

Jordan walked into her room and shut the door. She stood against the door and sighed.

"Oh boy", Jordan said. "..wow. We're dating...I can't believe I did that"

Jordan got on her phone and FaceTimed Mahogany as she took her shoes off.

Mahogany answered the call. Her hair was sticking up and it look like she just woke up.

"You know you are the only person I'd answer the phone like this for", Mahogany said.

Jordan chuckled.

"Did I wake you?", Jordan asked as she laid in the bed.

"No. I'm just chillin", Mahogany replied. "You look pretty though. Hot date?"

"No. More like a business dinner", Jordan replied.

"Oh. Do what's up?", Mahogany asked.

"...do you think it's too soon for me to start dating? I mean like yea I signed the papers yesterday but my divorce isn't final yet. But then again I already kinda told Tyquez that I wanted to see where things would go with him", Jordan said.

"Ooooh. Well I mean like do what makes you happy at the end of the day. There's no such thing as too soon", Mahogany said.

Jordan sighed.

"Put it like this...do what makes you happy. He makes you happy so run with it. Don't move to fast. Take things slow and still have fun", Mahogany said.

"Yea I guess", Jordan replied.

———

(WITH TYQUEZ)

Tyquez is currently taking off his tie and threw it on the floor as he sat down. He was upset about not being able to do business with Mr. Blake, but at the same time he didn't like how he was acting toward Jordan.