CHAPTER 7

5:00 p.m.

After work, Jordan went into Tyquez's office.

"Before I go, is there anything else you need me to do?", Jordan asked.

"Nah, but I do wanna say something", Tyquez said. "About what I said this morning— you right. It was the sex that had me talking. We agreed that this would just be for fun and I know that...strings attached"

Jordan nods.

"But yea. That's all I wanted to say", Tyquez added. "...I'm guessing that was your husband that came by today"

"Yea and he actually wants to get back to how things used to be", Jordan said. "He wants to stop drinking"

"..that's good", Tyquez said as he sat against his desk.

"Yea...it is", Jordan agreed but she didn't sound as enthusiastic.

"You don't sound happy", Tyquez said.

"I am. I just— I don't know. I kind of don't want what we have going on to come to an end", Jordan said.

"I mean like...it doesn't have to", Tyquez said.

Jordan was quiet as she looked down.

Tyquez walked to her.

"We can still talk about our problems", Tyquez said as she hugged her from behind. "Among other things". Tyquez kissed her neck.

Jordan closed her eyes and smiled.

"Right?", he said in her ear before he kissed her neck again.

He knew his kisses and the way he whispered in her ear made her weak.

Tyquez began to move his hand toward her private part.

Jordan grabbed his hand.

"I have to go, Ty", Jordan said.

"Let's get a quickie in", Tyquez said.

"Now we both know that nothings quick about you", Jordan said with a smile as she turned to face him.

Tyquez chuckled.

"I guess I just like to cherish every moment of loving that body", Tyquez replied as he looked her up and down.

Jordan giggled as she started walking toward the door.

"Boy bye", Jordan replied.

"I'm dead ass", Tyquez said.

"I'll see you tomorrow", Jordan said changing the subject.

"See you tomorrow, beautiful", Tyquez replied.

Jordan stopped walking.

"...I have a question. Earlier you kinda gave me the cold shoulder but now you're..fine", Jordan said. "Why is that?"

"I guess I got jealous but then I realized that you aren't mine so...I let it go", Tyquez replied.

"Mmm, okay", Jordan replied.

"How about I walk you to your car?", Tyquez asked.