CHAPTER 34

Tyquez and Kenneth walked into the house and the girls where passed out in different places.

Jordan was on the floor, Sabrina was couch, Chasity was on the coffee table and Morgan was also on the floor.

"What in the hell", Kenneth mumbled.

"Yea. They were drunk as hell", Tyquez said as he walked to Jordan and picked her up bridal style.

"I said don't pick me up", Jordan said as she woke out of sleep. She saw Tyquez who stopped walking and looked at her funny. "Oh, it's you", she said as she laughed.

"You were you telling not to pick you up?", Tyquez asked.

"Shhh, what happens at a bachelorette party, stays at a bachelorette party", Jordan whispered.

"Yea. It's time for you to go", Tyquez said as he started walking.

"Bye", Kenneth said.

"Bye cousin", Jordan said. "You chose a good one. I like her"

Kenneth chuckled.

"I chose a good one too", Jordan as she looked a Tyquez and felt his bread.

Kenneth opened the door for them.

"So you want me to eat that dick up til I hiccup?", Jordan asked.

Tyquez's eyes got wide because he didn't want Kenneth to hear that even though he did.

"Y'all nasty", Kenneth said as he made a disgusted face.

Jordan covered her mouth.

Kenneth shut the door.

"I thought I was whispering", Jordan said.

"No baby. You were loud as hell", Tyquez said as they got to her car. "Where's the keys"

"I don't know. You'll have to find them", Jordan said with a smirk.

"Come on now. Jordan, where's the keys?", Tyquez asked.

Jordan kept smirking as she looked down at her outfit.

"You're a trip when you're drunk", Tyquez said before he went into her shirt and into her bra but he didn't feel anything but money so he moved his hands. "The keys aren't in there"

"Oh you said keys?? I thought you said titties", Jordan said laughing. "I left the keys in the house"

"Stay here alright? Don't move", Tyquez said.

"Okay", Jordan replied.

Tyquez started walking back to the house.

"Note to self. Never get Jordan drunk", Tyquez said as he knocked on the door.

———

SUNDAY
11:00am

"No no no. Please close the blinds", Jordan said as she covered her face with the blanket.

"Nobody told you to get so drunk", Tyquez said.

Jordan started crying.

"You were wild last night", Tyquez added.

"My head hurts", Jordan said.

"I got some medicine for that and some lots of water", Tyquez said.

"Can you put the blinds down?", Jordan asked.

Tyquez walked to the window and closed the blinds.

Jordan moved the blanket from her face.

"I don't see how Hakeem did it every day", Jordan said. "This is ridiculous"