CHAPTER 14

WEDNESDAY
5:20 pm

Tyquez and Jordan picked up the conversation where they left earlier that day.

"You know what I came in here with some attitude today and I apologize alright? I'm just frustrated with myself...you are a good person and you've help me out a lot", Jordan said.

"...it's okay",Tyquez said. "And I'm sorry for reading the conversation wrong the other night"

"It's okay. It's my fault. I guess I wasn't clear enough on what I was saying", Jordan replied.

"...I'm really going to miss you when you leave", Tyquez said.

"Yea because I took care of you so good", Jordan said said with a smile.

"In multiple ways, yes", Tyquez said as he started walking to her with his hands in his pocket.

"...I'm going to miss that place and you too", Jordan replied.

"How about we just... live these two weeks to the fullest. Go out all out so we can get each other out of our system", Tyquez said.

"Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?", Jordan asked.

Tyquez took his hands out of his pocket slowly lift up her skirt as he ran his hands up her thigh. "I don't know. Is it?", he asked.

Jordan smirked.

"What do you say?", Tyquez asked.

"I say... no", Jordan replied as she stopped smirking.

Tyquez stopped touching her.

"I'm sorry", Jordan replied as she pulled her skirt back down.

"What you saying sorry for? It's your body", Tyquez said.

"I guess to myself", Jordan said with a chuckle.

"How about one last time then?", Tyquez asked.

"Maybe another time", Jordan said. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight", Tyquez replied.

Jordan walked out of the office and shut the door and started walking but paused once she saw a figure. She didn't know who it was at first because it was dark but as they got closer she saw that it was Hakeem.

Tyquez grabbed his things and that's when he heard Jordan talking to someone.

"Hakeem, please don't!", Jordan shouted as she tried to stop him from going to Tyquez's office.

Hakeem pushed Jordan and she felt to the ground.

Tyquez saw that and come out of the his office.

"Ay you ain't have to put your hands on her like that", Tyquez said.

"Didn't I tell you to keep shit professional?!", Hakeem asked as he pushed Tyquez.

Tyquez put his fists up as he tried to stop himself from hitting Hakeem.

"Man, you need to—"

Hakeem swung at Tyquez and Tyquez dodged it.

"Keem stop!", Jordan said.

Hakeem grabbed Tyquez and rushed him against the glass window.

"Keem!?", Jordan shouted.

Hakeem started punching Tyquez and that's when Tyquez wrestled him to the floor and started punching him.

"Guys stop!", Jordan shouted again.

Hakeem got Tyquez to stop punching and wrestling him so that Tyquez was on the ground.

Jordan grabbed Hakeem.

"Please stop", she said.

Hakeem looked at Jordan with hate in his eyes.

"Don't touch me", Hakeem said.

"Stop fighting before I have to call the police so y'all won't end up killing each other", Jordan said.

Hakeem got off Tyquez and kicked him in the side.

Tyquez groaned in pain and anger at the same time.

As bad as Tyquez wanted to beat Hakeem, he couldn't because he was being cautious. He was in his place of business, he didn't wanna get sued, and he was kind of in the wrong for continuing to mess with Jordan even though he didn't owe him any loyalty.

"Keem. That's enough!", Jordan said.

"You looked me dead in my eyes and told me y'all weren't sleeping together but yet it's not a problem for him to touch you like and lift up your skirt?", Hakeem asked.

Jordan just looked at him. She was still. She didn't know what to say.

"Here I am tryna get better for us and you still playing me?", Hakeem asked.

Jordan was still silent. She was scared. She never saw him this angry.

"Over time my fucking ass", Hakeem said before he walked away.

Jordan just watched him. She was wrong and she knew it. She wanted to go after him but it was nothing she could say to make up for what she did.

"Jordan, I'm —"

"Goodnight, Tyquez. I'm sorry about what just happened. This is my fault. I'm sorry", Jordan said before she began to leave.

Tyquez grabbed her hand and she looked at him.

"Are you okay? That was an hard fall", Tyquez asked.

"Im fine. I just need to go home and check on him", Jordan said.

Tyquez let go of her hand.

Jordan left.

TO BE CONTINUED....