CHAPTER 26

MONDAY
10:00AM

"Okay so you have Mr. Robert James coming at 2 for his interview", Jordan said.

"Alright", Tyquez said as he looked at his watch. "I got a good four hours of free time"

"Yea and for tonight I made reservations for us at that new restaurant. It's always busy", Jordan said. "Don't have to dress fancy or anything. We can just go after work"

"Sounds good", Tyquez replied.

"And after that I was thinking about going to your house and I give you a nice massage and kisses", Jordan said with a smile.

Tyquez smiled as his bit his lip.

"That sounds even better", Tyquez said.

Tyquez and Jordan haven't made things official yet. They're still in the "talking" phase.

"But while I got you free, I wanted to talk about last night", Jordan said as she leaned against his desk.

"If it's something I'm not going to like, I rather you wait til after I eat", Tyquez said.

"No. I just have a question for you", Jordan said.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. They looked and saw a pretty brown skin woman, with a pretty bright and white smile.

Tyquez stood up once he saw her.

"Sandra?", he asked.

MEET SANDRA DAVIS

"Hey, you", Sandra said as she walked toward him

"Hey", Tyquez replied.

Sandra looked at Jordan and did a little fake smile at her then she looked back at Tyquez.  "So I was thinking lunch if you aren't busy and if you are then dinner", Sandra said.

"I'll be at my desk if you need me Mr. Johnson", Jordan said as she walked to the door.

"Okay", Tyquez replied as he looked at Jordan.

"So?", Sandra said as she waited for an answer.

Tyquez looked at Sandra. "I don't remember us having plans today", Tyquez said.

"We don't. I just wanted to talk about somethings", Sandra asked.

Jordan walked out of the office.

"Like what?", Tyquez asked.

"About how we ended", Sandra said.

"Sandra I don't wanna do this at my job", Tyquez said.

"That's why I wanna do lunch", Sandra explained.

"No. I got a lot to do. ", Tyquez said. "Simple...but it was nice seeing you though. Glad you could stop by"