CHAPTER 29

TUESDAY
1:00pm

"I don't understand how somebody can say they right around the corner and not be right around the corner", Jordan said as she looked around for Kenneth's car.

"That man is always lying", Tyquez said cleaned his fingernails.

"I guess you're right about that", Jordan said.

Tyquez began checking his nails. "But while we wait...", tyquez said as he put his hand on her thigh. "Let me play with it"

Tyquez moved his hand over her private area.

Jordan touched his hand.

"You're such a freak. Do you ever have something else on your mind instead of those wild thoughts?", Jordan asked with a smile.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you look so good and it's been a minute", Tyquez said.

"And that's why you're getting the best of the best tonight", Jordan said as she kissed his cheek.

Tyquez got the chills.

"Oooh girl. Don't be me excited now", Tyquez said.

Jordan started laughing.

Tyquez saw Kenneth passing by.

"But there they go", Tyquez said.

Tyquez turned the car off and they both get out.

"About time. I'm hungry", Tyquez said.

"And thirsty", Jordan said jokingly.

"Ha ha ha, you are so funny", Tyquez said sarcastically.

Jordan smiled at him.

Kenneth and Sabrina came walking up to them.

"Oh Sabrina you already know Tyquez so this this my cousin Jordan", Kenneth said.

"Nice to meet you. You're really pretty", Sabrina said as she looked Jordan up and down.

"Thank you. Same to you", Jordan replied as she observed her.

Sabrina seem like she was the bougie time. She didn't seem like she was rude or mean though.

But she kept noticing that Sabrina kept looking at Tyquez as Kenneth talked and Tyquez was kind of eyeing her.

"I guess they date", Kenneth said.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Jordan asked.

"I'm just a little shocked that's all", Kenneth said.

"Y'all folks hungry? I mean shoot I was going to say food on me for the new happily engaged couple but yall pay for your own stuff for making me wait", Tyquez said as he started walking with Jordan.

Kenneth and Sabrina followed him.

"Well sorry Mr. big money. She got stuck in traffic", Sabrina said.

"Mhm", Tyquez said.

Jordan grabbed Tyquez's hand as she looked at him.

Tyquez looked at her and kissed her hand.

"You okay?", Tyquez asked in sort of a whisper.

Jordan nods.

Tyquez opened the door for everybody and they walked in.

"Four", Jordan said.

"Alright, let me go get some menus and I will be right back", the hostess said.