CHAPTER 28

TUESDAY
8:30a.m.

Jordan began waking up from her sleep. She's usually up when it's dark outside but sun was up so that made her quickly sit up from her sleep and look at the time. She realized that she didn't set her alarm clock and they were late for work.

"Ty", Jordan said as she shook him.

"Hmm?", he said in his sleep.

"We're late", Jordan replied.

"You're off today. I'm off today", Tyquez said.

"Well if I'm off that means my check is going to be short", Jordan said.

Tyquez chuckled.

"How is that funny?", Jordan asked.

"You worried about the wrong stuff", Tyquez said.

"How? I have to pay bills, honey", Jordan said.

Tyquez finally opened his eyes and looked at her.

"All you have to do is ask", Tyquez said.

"We just started dating. I'm not going to ask you for money", Jordan said.

"So? If you need help, I'm going to help you. You act like we just met", Tyquez said.

"Ty...I get it. You got money. But I don't need to take that away from you", Jordan said.

"Okay fine. I'll give you PTO", Tyquez said.

"Wait, why aren't we going to work anyway?", Jordan asked.

"Because I need time off. I deserve time off. So if I'm off, you're off...just answer my emails", Tyquez said.

Jordan laid back down.

"Besides, I think you deserve the time off after everything that's been happening", Tyquez said.

"Thank you", Jordan replied.

"You know I'm not going expect you to quit or anything but at some point when we get like serious, serious i don't think—"

"Im going to still be your assistant", Jordan said as she interrupted him.

"What do I look like having my girl work for me?", Tyquez asked.

"How you look now", Jordan replied as she got out of bed. "Besides think of me as a business partner"

"I don't think business partners get paid at your pay rate", Tyquez replied.

Jordan started laughing as she walked to the bathroom.

"Wow. Alright", Jordan said as she walked into the bathroom.

Tyquez laid on his back with his hands behind his head.

After Jordan use the bathroom and washed her hands and face, she walked out of the bathroom.

Tyquez observed her as she walked back to the bed.

Jordan glanced at him then looked away as she sat on the bed. The way he looked at her made her just wanna hop on top of him.

"I'm ready to eat", Tyquez said.

Jordan looked at him.

"What do you wanna eat?", Jordan asked.

Tyquez pulled her arm and laid her down and hovered over her.

Jordan tries not to smile.

Tyquez starts kissing her.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

Tyquez got up and put a shirt on as he walked out of the room.

Jordan stood up and walked to the window and looked at the drive way. Of course she didn't know who is was but whoever it was, drove a nice car.