CHAPTER 54

3 WEEK LATER...
Saturday

"Ty-", Jordan moaned.

Tyquez held her up against the wall as he did semi- fast strokes.

"What was that?", he asked as he looked at her facial expressions.

Jordan's eye's began rolling back. "Oh my g-", Jordan let out a deep breath as she came.

Tyquez smirked.

"We're going to be late", said Jordan as she wrapped her hands around him.

Tyquez began to cum. "No we won't", he replied.

Tyquez put her down and Jordan pulled her dress down. Tyquez began putting his underwear back on, along with his pants.

"Now that's our fifth time trying. If you ain't pregnant by now, something is wrong", Tyquez said.

"Sometimes getting pregnant takes time", Jordan said as she picked up her underwear.

"My friend in college got this girl pregnant after one night", Tyquez said.

"Everybody is different", Jordan said.

"What if my soldiers ain't marching", said Tyquez as he thought to himself.

"Or maybe I'm the problem. Maybe it's God punishing me killing my first baby", said Jordan.

"Stop", he said. "Don't even do that. You made that decision for a reason. Don't doubt yourself"

"Yea...you're right", Jordan replied.

Tyquez walked to her and kissed her.

"How was it though?", she asked.

"It gets better and better with you every time we do it", Tyquez replied. "Was I bad"

Jordan smiled. "Boy did you not hear how I was moaning?", she asked.

"Yea. That's what made me cum fast", Tyquez said with a chuckle. "You was sexy as hell"

"Let me go use the bathroom and we can go", Jordan said as she walked toward the bathroom.

"Alright", Tyquez replied.

Jordan was invited to a baby shower by one of her old friends. After Hakeem started drinking, her social life came to a stop.

Jordan walked into the bathroom and Tyquez sat down. He leaned forward and looked at the floor as if he had something on his mind.

Once Jordan came out of the bathroom, Tyquez stood up.

"You ready?", Jordan asked.

"Yea", he replied as he they walked out of his room. "Ay Jordan, you don't think that maybe this is a sign that we should wait a little minute to have a baby?"

"I told you, if you weren't ready then we didn't have to do this?", Jordan replied.

"I do but then again...I do kinda wanna have some more alone time with you", Tyquez said.

Jordan didn't say anything.

"I feel like you shouldn't be in such a hurry for this. Unless you have a reason but you ain't telling me", said Tyquez.

Jordan stopped at the door and faced Tyquez.

"I just think that I wasted my life so far. It was things that I wanted to do, be, and have but I'm not and don't...a baby is one", she replied.

"So you're just trying to pick up the pieces that your ex didn't give you? Is that it? I mean like because lately you've been in a hurry.. when you didn't know what you wanted, you took things slow", Tyquez said.