CHAPTER 1

MEET JORDAN WILLIAMS
AGE : 24

✨MEET JORDAN WILLIAMS✨AGE : 24

FRIDAY
6:30 a.m.

Alarm buzzing

Jordan quickly reached for her phone and turned the alarm off. She closed her eyes for a moment because she was extremely tired from the night before.

Every ounce of herself wanted to get up so she wouldn't be late for work but her body wouldn't let her.

When she eventually got up, she sat on the edge of the bed for a moment to prepare herself before she got up and walked to the bathroom.

Once she got into the bathroom she looked in the mirror at how tired she looked.

"Well at least it's Friday", Jordan said to her herself before she let out a sigh.

She proceeded to do her daily hygiene while she was in the bathroom. Once she got out of the shower, she dried herself off and wrapped a towel around her body and walked in room.

The bathroom was connected to the room so she didn't have to walk into the hall or anything. She just wanted straight into her room.

She walked into the room, she saw her husband sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What I tell you about that damn alarm?", he asked.

Jordan and her husband didn't have the best relationship. He didn't show her the best respect, only when he wanted to brag and show her off to his friends. She felt like an object or servant at times rather than his wife.

"I thought I turned it off", Jordan said.

"No. You hit snooze again and that shit woke me up", he replied with anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry, Hakeem", Jordan said softly as she started to walk to the closet.

MEET HAKEEM WILLIAMS
AGE : 25

MEET HAKEEM WILLIAMSAGE : 25