CHAPTER 50

SATURDAY
11:00am

Jordan is laughing as she ran from Tyquez. Tyquez caught her and hugged her from behind. He began kissing her neck.

"Ty, I'm going to be late", Jordan said.

"Where you going again?", Tyquez asked after he stopped kissing her.

Jordan turned to face him. "To the spa with my sister", Jordan replied.

"You need some money?", he asked.

"No I got it", Jordan kissed him.

"Nah I'll give you some money", Tyquez said as he walked toward the stairs.

"Tyquez, don't worry about it", Jordan replied as she grabbed her purse.

Tyquez stopped walking and looked at her. "Come on now. You never let me spend any money on you. I get you've had to be independent but you don't have to be like that anymore. At least not so strict about it. Let me spoil you"

Jordan began walking to the door. "I would let you but I'm already late"

"All I gotta do is run upstairs baby", Tyquez said.

"I'm good". Jordan opened the door.

Tyquez jogged to her and shut the door. "Whats really up with you? Because we've been dating for almost a whole year. I mean that ain't a long time but it's long enough for you to be able to let me spend money on you"

Jordan didn't say anything.

"Is there something I need to know? You ain't feeling me like that no more or something?", Tyquez asked.

Jordan rolled her eyes. "Can we talk about this when I get back?"

"It shouldn't be shit to talk about because you love me and I love you right?", tyquez asked.

Jordan began facing Tyquez. "Don't ask me that question like—"

"Just answer the fucking question", Tyquez said with some anger in his voice.

"Yes!", Jordan shouted.

"So why you acting like I'm just some nigga you seeing on the side all over again?", Tyquez asked.

"You know what, give me the money", Jordan said.

"I just wanna know why you don't want me to spend money on you. That's it. Tell me and I'll leave it alone. If you don't tell me, then I'll feel like you hiding something, then I'd just have to leave you alone. Simple as that", Tyquez said.

"First of all you need to calm down. You getting a little too hostile. Second, I told you before that I am not used to replying on a man to give me money", Jordan replied.

"So as we continue to be together, you'd never take money from me?", Tyquez asked.

"Just give me some time Tyquez", Jordan said.

"I have. But you not even tryna get used to being with a real man. You still stuck on your last didn't do",Tyquez said.

Jordan's phone started ringing so she took it out of her purse.

Tyquez took it out of her hand.

"Look at me", Tyquez said.

Jordan didn't look at him at first but a few seconds later she finally looked at him.

"When you come back to my house or I go to yours, we need to have a serious talk before we move forward in this relationship", Tyquez said in a stern voice.

"It's nothing to talk about. I love you, I'm serious about this relationship, I wanna be with you. If I didn't, I wouldn't be with you", Jordan replied.

"I know you feel that way about me. My thing with you is that I feel like you ain't comfortable with me and I need to know why that is", Tyquez said.

"I'm not comfortable with you? Tyquez really? Come on now", Jordan said.

"Jordan be real with me", Tyquez said.

"How am I not comfortable with you? We are together every single day. All the things I do for you in bed? I've met just about your whole family. If I wasn't comfortable with you, I wouldn't do any of that shit", Jordan said.

Tyquez shook his head as he chuckled a little. "You know what...", he said as he handed her, her phone. "I'm tripping. I'm the one that's trippin right? I mean like any other girl would love their man to give them money without asking. Unless they a gold digger, the only time I see women that don't want to take anything from a guy is if they ain't feeling them like that"

"You really acting like this because I'm not taking money from you? Tyquez right now we're dating. We're building our relationship. We're working on us for us to grow strong. When we get married you can spoil me all you want, but right now that shouldn't be a concern. If you think I'm not taking money from you because I'm doing something wrong behind your back, I'm most definitely not. I did something stupid like that one time in my life and of course you know that because I did it with you, but I am not doing that anymore. That wasn't in my character I was just lost at the time. Im not here to waste your time", Jordan said.

Tyquez cleared his throat.

"Right now I feel like it's not your job to pay for every single thing of mine. You buy me food and you put gas in my car from time to time. That's enough for you to do for me right now", Jordan said.

"...you know what. I'm sorry. I guess im overthinking", Tyquez said.

"Like I said, let's just talk when I come back. Apparently, we have some things to work out", Jordan said. "Okay?"

Tyquez nods.

Jordan felt his bread as she looked at him. "And you need to keep your temper down. You wanna act like that over something like that, I don't wanna see you act worst over something that's way worst", Jordan said.

Tyquez nods.

Jordan kissed him. "I love you", Jordan said.

"I love you too", Tyquez replied.

Jordan turned to open the door then she stopped and turned back to Tyquez. "I know the way our relationship started wasn't the best but trust and believe it will not end like that...with Hakeem...I was scared to leave him. I didn't know what he'd do. I didn't know the outcome. So instead I cheated and I felt horrible but I disrespected myself...I never wanna do that again"

"Jordan I know that's a touchy subject with you so don't have to keep explaining yourself. I know that wasn't your character", Tyquez said.

Jordan looked down as she faced the door. "See you later"

"Alright", Tyquez replied.

Jordan left.

Tyquez massaged his forehead for a moment then went upstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED....