way beyond pissed!

Driving home and quick, type narrowed his eyes to then grip the steering wheel to then go park, to then take a deep breathe to then let go of the wheel to stare forward to sign here and there.
Peering his eyes to the side he quickly grabbed the brown paper bag with his alcohol to then go inside to slam the door after he parted from the car.
Going inside, he went straight to the kitchen after he took off his shoes to then grab a glass to then take out the liquor to then pour a bit to the glass to take both to the living room for him to then place to the table, to sit to the edge of the couch to eye to take in deep breathes has he cupped his hands together.
Type furrowed his brow.
I can't believe this shit keeps on happening to us! Why did tharn have to drink his blood! Why did he have to force himself at work to have this happen!? I know he wanted to see me but......
Type gritted his teeth to then close his eyes to let a tear fall, he started to feel this was too be his fault.
He then couldn't help to reach his hand across to then grab the bottle to then down.
A bit later, feeling it, type took in deep breathes, to be too his back, to then turn his head to then grab the empty bottle to then grab to then place to his lips to get nothing.
Taking it away from his lips he then eyed it to then throw, to have it shatter across the room. He then turned his head at the glass to then reach his hand across, being too far, he then rolled over to his the floor to be on his stomach, type signed.
Coming in, tharn took off his shoes to then inhale the aroma of alcohol, he looked to the side to see a shattered bottle to make a face.
Type.....
Turning his head he then went forth to then see type between the table and the couch to be on the floor, type then got up on all fours to hang his head.
Tharns lips parted, the aroma of alcohol that surrounded type was to much for tharn to ignore.
Type took in a deep breathe, not knowing tharn was behind him, due to the high level of alcohol in his veins, he then turned his head to eye the glass, before he could grab it, he peered his eyes back to see tharns hand to his wrist, he signed to then look back.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"D.....dd..... Don't tharn! I'm...mm...."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then take his other hand to types throat to bring him back has tharn was to his knees, to his body to fully eye.
"Oh half breed...... Just like in my office, we are very much passed the point of that."
Types lips parted.
A bit later, the two were fully undressed, they were to the couch, tharn was to his knees pounding the half breed, has his legs were bend to either side, arms over his eyes to moan in pure ecstasy by this act, tharn kept his eyes down, to have his hands wrapped about types cock to stroke it with the times of his thrusting to heighten the pleasure.
Type then gritted his teeth to tense.
"Ah....ah.... Damnit vampire..... I'm cumming!"
Tharn smiled.
"So am I......ah...."
Both climaxed, tharn then laid down to place his hands under his back to keep thrusting and hard at his full speed, he couldn't help it, the alcohol type consumed also didn't make him be able to stop or lesson.
Type then moved his hands to the arm rest to then lift his head up to continue to moan in utter bliss.
"Ah fuck vampire! Nn....."
Type then started to breathe deep, the thought this was all his fault kept creeping in his mind.
He then placed his hands to tharns chest to then mine him about to have him sit to straddle to have his hands to his neck, head hung to really ride him.
Tharn placed his fingers to types nipples to caress has he watched his half breed move himself sensually up and down.
"Mm half breed....... Your going to make me fill you again...... You are so hot and tight around my cock! It's....."
Tharn then looked to type narrowly, to then look to his chest, he saw water droplets.
Is my.... Half breed..... Crying?
Tharn stopped thrusting to then place his hands to types face to move it up, there eyes darted.
"Type.... Why are you.... Crying?"
Type gulped, to then move tharns hands away to then go to his neck to consume.
Tharn bit his lip has his man lapped up his blood to then move himself once again on his length.
Tharn placed his hands to types waist to grip.
"Nn.... Type...."
Type shook his head a bit.
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Mm.... Type...."
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut to really grind on tharns cock, he didn't like to be vulnerable to his vampire.
Tharn then moved his hands to his chest to then move him back, for them to eye.
"Type!"
Type breathed heavily looking to tharn.
He then softened a bit to raise his hands to use his thumbs to whip away his tears.
"Type..... Why are you crying?"
Type took in. Deep breathe to then look down.
He then moved his hands up to rub his thumbs to the back of tharns hands to gulp.
"From everything, that has.... Happened..... Tharn please..... Just make love to me.... And don't be mad that I drank without you around..... Please...." Type whimpered.
Tharns lips parted to melt a bit, he then moved his hands to types neck to bring his forehead to his to then start to thrust once more.
"I am not mad that you drank type, you did it at home, thank you for that, and how you have been earlier, I will let this go, but I will be asking you tomorrow why you are crying......"
Type nodded.
"Mm.... Thank you....."
Type then moved his mouth up for them to lay there lips to the other to then both insert there tongues in to play a rythmic dance, to then go even harder and heavier into there act to make love for hours before the alcohol consumed type.
To the bedroom, type was to his stomach, arms under his head to sleep soundly.
Tharn was to his side, to move his finger tips up and down to eye, while his head was to his hand.
"Why.... Were you crying type? Please don't tell me you think I am going to let you go or break up with you, or you really think I feel something for them...."
Tharn then started to think of what could be going through types mind, he then went to his back to look forward to ponder.
Type then twitched when he didn't feel tharns touched, he then moved and quick to lay himself to him, to move his head up and down his chest.
"Tharn..... I'm sorry.... So so sorry..... My fault..... All is.... My fault.... Don't leave me..... I'm sorry...."
Tharn peered his eyes down to wrap his arms about to feel type relax, he then moved his hand to his head to stroke, to eye him a bit confused.
"What is your fault type?"
Type breathed in but didn't wake nor talk again.
Tharn then looked across the room to really think.
This sort of eluded tharn.