I have to go, please don't be mad

To his side, zhan moaned and loud has Krit thrusted himself in, hard and deep, he then squeezed his hand, that he had his fingers intertwined to his has it laid to zhans heart, zhan then turned his head to look upon Krit who was eyeing him to motion his head up and down.
Zhans heart beated so erratically, he was so very much in love with this vampire, always has been.
Krits eyes darted, to then smirk, he then placed his nose to zhans cheek to rub it up and down.
"Nn, cum for my zhan. Ah! Cum for me."
Zhan smiled.
"Then please kiss......."
Krit hurried his mouth to zhans to insert his tongue in to swirl about.
Zhan furrowed his brow softly to gasp about,has they swirled there tongues about the other in high velocity, zhan then tense to then cum has Krit started to fill him.
With his head turned, zhan had his eyes closed to breathe in and deep, Krit had his head to zhans arm to look down to smile has he watched his half breed sleep, Krit couldn't ever keep his eyes off his half breed when he sleep has such, it was erotic, sexy, adorable, he then peered his eyes to zhans new phone that started to go off on the side table, a deep growl to his chest cavity roared through.
He knew what was going to happen next.
Zhan slowly opened his eyes to yawn, to then take his hand from krits to reach it over to grab at his phone.
Krit eyed zhan a bit distraught, to then move off to lay to his back to place his hands under his head to look at the ceiling.
Zhan placed the phone to his ear, to then turn to eye.
Such a jealous vampire.
Making a face, zhan then turned to try and place his head to his chest, just to have Krit then get up, to go to then leave the bedroom.
Zhan rolled his eyes to then lay to his back to place his fingers to his eyes to rub the lids.
"Yes Mrs. Kimint, what can I do for you? Oh.....a book tour?"
Krit went to the kitchen, to place his hands flat to the counter to eye the top to shake his head, he already knew what zhan was going to tell him.
Not looking up, zhan came out to place his body to the edge of the counter to eye Krit.
"Krit....." He asked in question.
Krit turned his head to eye the opposite direction.
"Don't!"
Zhan signed to then place his hand to krits. He then took it away to wrap his arms about, to then eye.
"I said don't!"
Zhan made a face to look down.
"Krit...... We talked throughly about this, before I even started with a book publisher, you knew there would be book tours and.... You knew I would have to leave from time to time..... You know if you didn't have to work.... And didn't try to kill anyone who came near, you would be right there..... Please Krit, don't be mad."
Krit eyed him up and down to then saunter over, to then place a hand to his head to grip his hair to place the other to his neck to then kick the chair that was near zhan to the side to then place him to the counter, zhan breathed heavily has he eyed his lover.
"I told you zhan, don't! Place your legs up, now!"
Zhan did that act at once, to place his legs, spread apart, mid air, has Krit was slightly leaned over still with his hand to his neck to hold him down.
He then wrapped his free hand to his cock to then step closer to then probe his hole to swirl about.
"Know zhan, we may have talked about it, but you are not going, you just got back!"
He then plunged his cock deep inside, zhan lifted his head back to moan, to sign a bit at the end.
Oh Krit......I have to go.
Krit kept his eyes to zhan has his body went up and down with the friction, to then pull him to his mouth for them to give in a deep kiss.
Zhan then placed his hand to his wrist to then move his hand, to wrap his arms about, zhan knew what he needed to do, even though he knew it was going to make his vampire very mad.
"Ah Krit, mm, make love to me....aah.... Harder!" He said between there kisses.
Krit placed his hands to his legs to make zhan wrap them about himself, to then step back to do just that, not knowing about zhans plan.
After a few incredible rounds, the two were to the bedroom, zhan was on top of Krit, laying upon, to move his index finger around his un beating heart to sign.
He had over used his beloved.
Looking up, zhan stared deeply to his face.
"Krit..... I'm so sorry..... But I had to, there was no other way, please don't be mad, please know I'm coming back in only 2 months, it's a short tour. I love you more then you shall ever know."
Zhan then moved up to place his lips to his, to then part to get up, going to there cloest, he then grabbed his suitcase to place to the bed to then start to pack, after he went to there dresser to down on some clothes, he grabbed his suitcase to then stop in the door way with his head hung to sign, he then turned his head to stare at his statue.
"I love you Krit, please please please, don't hate me, please don't do anything stupid, I will come back."
Zhan made a face to then go forth, to the kitchen he wrote a note to then place it to the counter where they made love to go forth, unknowing to him, something very aweful was about to occur.