to deal with this myself

Driving to tharns place of work, type made a face.
I know I promised that we would do everything has a team but tharn....
Type then looked to the passenger side to eye a little black box to then hold.
I don't want you any where near this piece of shit!
Type then nodded to get out, he needed to do this.
To an office, Marti was to the window, looking over a file, to then look up has to tinta came in with his head hung not to look or talk to Marti, he was trying to get over the love he felt for the man after how he lost his virginity to him in such a way.
Marti's eyes darted has he went to the desk to place paperwork to it to then turn to try and leave.
Marti however was to be quicker.
He went to the door, to place a hand to the back near tintas head, to look to him.
Tinta flexed his jaw to keep his head hung.
"So.... What is this tinta? You have been ignoring me has of late, I have grown tired of it."
Tinta shrugged to then bring up a hand to the nob to try to open the door. Marti furrowed his brow to apply pressure to the door.
"Tinta!"
Tinta then looked up to take a hand to Marti's to move it away, just to be turned about and quick, the remainder of the filters he had were to be tossed down, the papers that were held within were scattered every where.
His arms were to either side of his head, tinta kept his head hung to look down with no facial expression to grit his teeth.
Marti narrowed his eyes to look tinta over.
"This has gone on long enough. Why are you acting this way? Is it how you lost your..... Listen.....I can admit my fault to that....I also shouldn't have called you.... But you tinta are in fault has well, you also know I want....and have no feelings for...."
Tinta shook his head to then move his wrists from Marti's grasp to then place his hands to his chest to push him back to crouch to gather the papers, Marti looked to him.
"You are such a.... Selfish.... Self involved..... Only care for yourself..... Piece of....ugh! Just leave me be Marti!"
Marti narrowed his eyes to then go down to grab ahold of him to his collar to then push him to the door, there eyes darted.
"After all the years you and I have been together, and you say those things to me!"
Marti then went to his neck to start to place on kisses to then take tintas wrists to bound them above his head to then take his free hand down to rub his package to then chuckle.
"Your face never showes what you're body yearns for."
Tinta made a pained face, has Marti let him go, to then place a hand to his shirt to then turn to take him.
To the receptionist, type was inquiring about Marti's whereabouts.
"Mm, should be too his office down the hall."
Type nodded to smile to then go.
Before the doors, he then hung his head to eye the black box.
I really hope a blood ring will help them and get Marti the fuck away from my vampire! We may have a strained relationship but.....
Type took in a deep breathe to place the box to his back pocket too then bring up a hand to try to knock, his eyes then opened wide, to then turn his head has he heard light moaning.
Inside, Marti was to a chair, with his hands to the top to grip, to bite into his bottom lip, to have his eyes glued on tinta, he had his head hung, hands to Marti's stomach, his shirt to one side, pulled down, and opened to ride his length.
"Nn...... You ride my cock so..... terrific.....ah tharn!"
Tinta immediately stopped to look up to Marti with hatred, Marti smiled to then place his hands to tintas neck to then move up to place his lips to his, to then penetrate him and hard.
To the other side of the door, types eyes widened to then hang his head to shake it, after he heard tharns name.
"No.... That can't be.... He should still be in his slumber..... Tharn.... Wouldn't..... But.... He did...."
A growl erupted from his chest cavity for type to then bring up his hands to the door to then go in, he then walked about to widened his eyes in shock.
Marti emptied his seed into tinta has tinta emptied his, for them to both look to type in surprise.
Type then turned to look down feeling embarrassed.
Tinta then looked to Marti who was distracted. Moving and quick, he went to his pants to retrieve a syringe he had stashed to then place to Marti's neck to then gather his blood.
Marti then turned his head after it was taken out to look over tinta who got off to dress and quick.
"Tinta? Why did you...."
Tinta looked to Marti with pained filled eyes.
"For the love I have for you."
Marti parted his lips to see tinta move and quick, he then got up to fix himself to try and follow, type got in his way to eye him.
Marti looked to him in anger.
"Get out of my way you disgusting half breed!"
Type then stepped back to then retrieve the black box, Marti looked upon it confused.
"What is this?"
"Do you love that other?"
Marti made a face to wrap his arms about.
"I want tharn Xian."
Type gritted his teeth to then grab Marti's hand to then place the box to it to then step back again.
"You want him because he took your blood, it was by mistake to come back to me. This.... All of it was my fault..... So.... Do you love that other?"
Marti made a painful expression to then open the box to eye the blood rings to then look to type confused.
"Are you proposing to me?"
Type rolled his eyes to wrap his arms about.
"You should.... To that other. This should break what you feel for what is mine."
Marti parted his lips to then look down.
"It... Will?"
Type nodded.
"These rings and what you feel should yes."
Marti nodded to then go about, type turned to smile to then follow to make sure.
Coming up in the elevator, tharn was standing to the middle, to eye up watching the numbers to shake his head.
God damn you half breed! You better be fucking here! Dr. Qui said you took the day off.... So...
Tharn rolled his eyes to be livid with the half breed, has he got to his stop, he then watched the doors opened to see Marti's secretary, tharn then got out to eye has he looked to have something behind him.
"Mr......"
Tintas eyes Darted has he hung his head to then look to tharn.
"I.... Am sorry for this."
Tharn looked to him confused to then grit his teeth.
Tinta had gone forth to place the syringe with martis blood to tharns neck.
Type has he followed hunched himself over a bit to place a hand to his stomach to feel incredible pain.
Marti stopped to turn to eye to then fell a stronger pull.
He then turned to go further about to eye what was going on.
Marti then dropped the box to the ground to go to tinta to place a hand to his shoulder to turn him, to see blood tears coming down, he then looked to the syringe.
"Tinta.... What have you've...."
Marti then looked to tharn, who had his arms wrapped to his stomach, to fight against the overwhelming urge to go to Marti to kiss him and make love to him.
Marti then looked to tinta who move from his grasp.
"You wanted him...... This is where my love for you dies.....I did this for you! Now have him."
Marti parted his lips to then look to tharn, to then turn his head to see type come about after hearing everything, he could tell what had happened, tharn then looked to him in pain.
"I.... Am so sorry type....."
Tharn then went to go to Marti.
Type closed his eyes to grit his teeth.