my secret to keep under

Type woke the next night to his side, to then slowly let a smile go upon his face to then go to his back to then eye tharn, he was with his back to the head board, a book out front of him to read, to then place it to the side, to then look down to him.
"How is your lower back?"
Type rolled his eyes to lightly chuckle to then try and wrap his arm about tharn to then freeze to sign has he saw tharn twitch away.
Gritting his teeth, type signed heavily to then turn to try and get up. Tharn had to pucker his mouth to then look down to stiffle his laughter, type looked like a turtle on there back trying to get up.
Tharn then looked to types back to they bring up a hand to then help him up, to then feel type smack it away..
Tharn then flexed his jaw to then watch type waddle a bit to then go to the bathroom to slam the door.
How that door is to be still on the hinges is beyond me.
Tharn then got up to go to the dresser to place on some clothes to then go about to the kitchen to make type something to go feeling a bit of that emotion disgruntle.
Inside the bathroom, type was before the sink brushing his teeth to have his hand to his stomach to feel the twins kick to take in a deep breathe to then look down..
Your father and I are fine, don't really kick me.
Type couldn't help but lightly chuckle to feel more kicking.
He then placed his tooth brush back to then hunch over to spit to then go about to go to the bedroom to go to the cloest to then start to place his clothes on. He needed to go to work.
Placing on a sweater that hid his stomach and well, he then turned to go.
To the kitchen, he stood behind tharn to eye.
"Is that for me?"
Tharn smirked.
"Who else would it be for?"
Type smiled to then eye the floor while he was in the midst of teasing his vampire, wishing he could wrap his arms about tharns body and hold him close but he knew better by now.
"It smells very good. Our tw....."
"Type.... Please don't. I already do not want you to go to work."
"Tharn, we can not become hermits. You already work from home so you can keep your eyes on me and I only go in 4 times a month, which works great for Dr. Qui since right now his wife is pregnant once more she he needs to be with her, but I'm going to be fine."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then place what he made in containers to then place to a bag to then turn about to eye to hold it out.
"I still do not like it."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn, even the doctor said I don't need to be in any sort of bed rest type of thing, you need to stop worrying so much."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then step forward to lower the bag to then place his hand to his chin.
"That my half breed, will never happen. I will always be worried and concerned also we did have multiple rounds last night, I am very...."
Type brought up his hand to place about his wrist to shake his head.
"We had very slow, rounds tharn, it is going to be okay. Mm, I'll text you when I'm there okay?"
Tharn made a face to let his hand drop, to then give the plastic bag to type, to then go about to then place all the dishes to the sink to then start to do.
Type turned his head to eye to sign to then place his hands to his stomach to feel the twins moving about.
Settle...... Settle down.....
Signing, type then turned to leave.
Tharn then took his hands out of the sink to then place his hands to the counters edge to then grit his teeth.
You really shouldn't be going to work type, what happens if this was to be found out? What would happen if something bad really is to occur? Do you even think?
To his work, type got out of his car to then place his hands to his stomach to peer his eyes down to furrow his brow.
Why won't you two settle? Just ate in the car.
Type then shrugged to take his hands away to then breathe in deep to then go forward trying to act like nothing was going on.
Going inside, type looked to Dr. Qui who sat to his chair to then twirl to look to type to smile and nod has he went to his desk, to then turn back about to get back to work.
Type took in a deep breathe to then start on his work.
After a bit, type then placed his hands to his stomach again to peer his eyes down.
Why are you two not settling down?
Sighing a bit, this was starting to feel uncomfortable, type then got up to go to the kitchen area to then go about to then go to the refrigerator to then grab out some viles of blood to then consume, to then hung his head to eye to make a face.
No.... That's not it....I can't still be hungry can I?
Type then turned to throw the viles away to then go the cabinets to grab something to snack upon, he hung his head to eye his stomach to raise an eye brow.
No..... That's not it either. Why won't you two settle?
Type signed giving you on the food to then go back to work to sit very comfortable to two and think has to why they were not settling.
Once work was done, type went home a bit tired, to then go inside to go about to head straight to the bedroom to stop to see tharn who was standing there with a face to have his arms wrapped about himself.
"What?"
"You never texted me half breed."
Type made an apologetic face to then place his hand to his stomach to look down to then raise an eye brow.
They finally settled. A slow smile went across his face to then look to tharn.
"I am sorry, but I am so very tired, can we go to bed?"
Tharn looked type up and down to turn to go inside to then keep the blanket back to eye type.
"Get undressed and come in."
Type then took off his clothes to be in nothing but his boxers to then go in to then lay to his side to look forward has tharn placed the blanket carefully over him.
"Tharn?"
"Mm?"
"I know you don't want to..... Snuggle up to me but..... Can you be nice and rub my lower back until I fall asleep?"
Tharn then went to his side to then place his hand to his lower back to then rub.
"Type, I always want to, you know why I...."
Type shook his head to close his eyes.
"I don't want to talk about it. I'm so very tired."
Our babies wouldn't give me a moments rest, until I came home to you, wish I could tell you that, but I know it'll just piss you off.
They love you tharn, just like I do so much.