you still don't get it, your not going anywhere

Taking his canines out, Krit placed his hand to zhans wrist to then pull him along, inside the club many eyed them, to then shrug to move to the beat, except The one who was being fed upon by Krit, he thought they shared a connection, he then gritted his teeth has he watched them go.
To his office, Krit pulled zhan about to slam the door shut, to then push him to the wall, to place his hand to his wrists to then take them up to bound above his head, to then take his other hand to his neck to grip, there eyes Darted.
"How dare you, say what you did, especially in front of them! You are mine zhan, always have been, knock off this shit!"
Zhans eyes narrowed..
"Do you not even care how I feel?"
Krits lips parted to then lean his head back.
"Of course, what I said was true zhan, you and I have barely been about the other, your career has really taken off, I...... Didn't want this.... What I am too be doing.... Cause you stress while you're mind needs to be else where. I..... Was thinking of you, always have and always will."
Zhan then gulped to dart his eyes..
"How long have you've.... Had these places up Krit?"
Krit took his hand from his neck to then have his arm lay limply to his side to eye him intently.
"5 years."
Zhans eyes widen, he then started to squirm.
"You had time to tell me Krit! This is not okay, no matter how you.... You...."
Krit slowly brought his hand up, to roll his fingers inside to then take them to zhans chest, to go over his nipple to rub up and down, to keep his eyes to zhans head has he hung it up witness the action.
"You, over using my body, to do whatever you want, is not okay zhan!"
Zhan breathed in deep to then look up to krit, to grit his teeth has he felt his pants start to tighten.
"You knew I had to leave Krit, I have to leave from time to time to sell my books, you knew this..... You also promised me not to fed upon any other, what was that!"
Krit darted his eyes to then slowly move his head forward to then go to his neck to rub his bottom lip up and down, to then take his hand palm down, zhans body to go to his package, to then move it up and down.
Zhan lifted his head up to coo a moan.
"These clubs..... Do not have any vials.....I..... Was going to come home tonight..... But I..... Wish to make you..... Jealous, for what you had done."
Krit then sunk his canines into zhans flesh once more to suckle to then let his bound hands go, to take a hand to his neck to then grip to spin him about, to then move them to the desk, to place him to the edge, to take his free hand to then things upon it, to then smear it away, to then place zhan onto it, he then took his canines out, to then eye zhan with lust and passion.
He then placed a hand to his throat, to then move his thumb up to his lips.
"Do.... You want me zhan.... For better or worse?"
Zhans eyes widen, this sounded like a marriage proposal.
"Mm.....will you.....rethink.... About something we have been.... Discussing? Turning me into a full fledge vampire so then.....nn..."
Krit squeezed his neck a bit to narrow his eyes.
"This is not the right time for that, now answer me!"
Zhan took in a deep breathe to then look to the floor to nod.
"I love you Krit..... For better....or worse...."
Krits eyes darted to then lay zhan down to then take his hand to his pants to undo to then do the same for himself, zhan then placed his hands to his pants and boxers to pull them down where Krit grabbed the rest to then throw.
"Ah..... Place your...."
Zhan then moved his legs apart to place to the edge of the desk to look to the ceiling to let a tear fall.
Krit then pummeled himself in, to lift his head back to thrust and deep.
"Ah zhan!"
Zhan placed his arms above him to have his hands to the edge to grip has he's body went up and down with the friction.
They then looked up has the door opened, zhan gulped has he saw that one Krit was feeding upon, Krit eyed him to grit his teeth.
"Get the hell out!"
Zhans eyes widen to then look to Krit.
The other looked to them to then do just that, slamming the door behind.
Krit rolled his eyes.
"Worst mistake of my life, his blood wasent even that good."
Zhan then gulped has he looked over Krit.
"Krit.....I need to know, have you've.... Ever with another? Before us or even...."
Krit widen his eyes to then eye down to then thrust in hard and deep.
"You have some nerve to ask that of me! We were each other's first zhan! And each other's only!"
Zhan breathed in deep to then move krits hand from his throat, to then go up to wrap his arms about his neck.
"Each other's only..... Forever?"
Krit rolled his eyes, to then move back to hold tightly to zhan to look up at him.
"For all of eternity, you will never ever be anyone else's! Only mine!"
Zhan smiled and wide to then place his lips to krits, he couldn't stay mad at him for long, for type and tharn on the other hand, the two were in there car before there house, type was steaming in the passenger side to continue to call zhan to get no answer, tharn leaned himself back, to turn his head to eye.
"Type..... We should go in, I think those two.... Are possibly....."
Type placed the phone down to then shake his head in anger to then eye tharn.
"Your a true asshole!"
Tharns eyes widen.
"Excuse me?"
"Zhan needed our help and you left him there, those two are not a good couple, zhan deserves so much more!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Mm..... Are you talking about them....or possibly yourself?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"I.... Don't know..... You vampires are all alike, what are you hiding tharn!" Type said out of anger with what he experience with Krit, it remainded him of his past.
He then gulped to grit his teeth to turn his head to look forward, type didn't mean to say that, he didn't give it to much thought.
Tharn flexed his jaw to then turn his head forward to look ahead.
"You once asked me, why I do not invest into the affairs of our friends, this is why..... There drama becomes ours, and I for one, I'm sick of it!"
Tharn then got out to then slam the door to go inside, type watched him go, to then throw the phone to the dash board to then hang his head to place his hands to his eyes.
Fuck! Shit!