leads the half breed to really think

To there backs to the wall, tharn kept his head turned to watch over type who had a large pillow to his front, arms wrapped about, to keep his head forward to chew at his inner cheek to think and deep for what tharn just told him..
Tharn then brought a hand up to pat his head.
"What is going on in this mind of yours?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then lay his head back has tharn rubbed the top, to dart his eyes over the wall that was too the front of him..
"Do you think they may have been together the way we are?"
Tharn brought his hand back to wrap his arms about.
"I honestly don't know."
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"You have fed from him, wouldn't you be able to tell that?"
"If he fed from me..... Then...."
Tharns eyes widened, to then let a large grin appear to his face.
He was hearing a growl come from types chest cavity.
Tharn couldn't help but to move to him to wrap his arms about to then pull him to his chest.
"Do not be jealous, I am just letting you know, if him and I had blood shared, both of us, yes I could tell, has I could if you cheated on me."
Type relaxed to then sign, he then got out of tharns grasp to then move about to then sit upon, to place his hands to tharns bare chest to then eye.
"So..... Moving past what I am feeling.... Do you think, In your opinion have they....."
Tharn placed his hands to types waist to shrug a bit.
"I honestly don't know, however in my opinion, from how that other acted, I could tell something has occured between those two. Believe we can use that."
Type nodded, he then looked to his blood ring.
"Mm..... Do you think.... They may.....hold feelings for the other..... Maybe love?"
Tharns eyes narrowed to think in the opposite direction.
"I don't love him type, I have...."
Type furrowed his brow to then look up.
"I am not talking about you..... But that other..."
Type then started to tap his ring finger with the blood ring upon tharns chest enough for him to then look to it.
"Mm.....a blood ring may work, it would get over my mistake, however, I have no clue what they feel for the other.... They may not want to, that other was a bit resistant when Mr. Passeni placed his hand to his wrist to drag him off."
Type signed to then move his head to tharns chest with his forehead to take in a deep breathe.
"The serum I am creating may hurt them, I don't mind to do that to that thing you drank from but I think this other will be a complication, I am startimg to think a blood ring may be the way to go here."
Tharn moved his head to look to the ceiling.
"Well.... That is what I can do when I go to work, talk to that other in which he draged away."
Type widened his eyes to then move his head up to shake it. Tharn looked to him.
"You are not going anywhere near them, that is what got us in this mess in the fucking first place!"
Tharns eyes narrowed to then take type off to then get up, type looked to tharns retreating back to sign.
Type then got up to retrieve a pair of sweatpants, no shirt to then follow.
Finding tharn in the kitchen, type went to him to wrap his arms about to lay his head to the side to his back.
"I'm sorry."
Tharn mixed the food to the pan to eye.
"You have no idea how I feel over this matter type, no....."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Go sit, I'll make."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to place his forehead to his back to then make a face.
"I'm..... Not solely hungry for food tharn....."
Type then started to place his hands down.
Tharn looked up a bit to scowl.
"Type...."
Type stopped the action has he heard the destain to then sign.
"Forget it....."
Type then let go to leave the kitchen area to then go to the bathroom to slam the door.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
Really half breed!
Tharn then made the food to then plate to go and follow.
Type was to the shower, undressed, to place a hand in to get the water cold, just having his arms about his vampire made him hard, especially when they had gone a month without making love.
Type signed.
I'll just take a cold shower and think of a different way to make it up to tharn..... He is still not going to talk to them or.....
Before type could finish his thought process, he turned his head to eye has tharn came in to slam the door behind him..
Type breathed heavily, to gulp.
Tharn then went right up to him, to point a finger to then look down, his eyes widened has he saw types erection. His lips parted to then lower his hand.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"I am sorry for what I said tharn, I just don't want you to go anywhere near them....."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then go to his knees to then reach his arms to type to then pull him close to then go to the side of types cock to eye.
"I know you don't..... Can understand why...."
Tharn then took his tongue out to then start to lick his length to then go to his head to suckle, missing the taste of that cock.
Type lifted his head back to moan, it had been to long.
Tharn then took his mouth off to stand to take off his clothes to then pull type back to him, type placed his hands to either side of his arms to then bite into his bottom lip to look to him in lust.
"However..... You and I need to be a team my love..... Can you understand that?"
Type shaikly signed to then nod to then wrap his arms about.
"I can....mm.... Now please tharn..... pummel me with your...."
Tharn turned his head to the side to then lay his lips to his for a incredible kiss to then make type jump up, for them to have a very heated round in the shower, to then be going again to the bed, tharn was to his back, type on top straddling, tharn had his head lifted up, thumbs to types nipples to swirl to then pound his way in and out, feeling his half breed to the fullest.
Type with his hands to tharns neck started to ride him quicker and harder, he then looked up to see what he had been waiting for.
Tharns eyes then went into the back of his head has he came for the 11th time.
Type held onto his head, after he climaxed, to then get slowly off has tharns cum started to go down. To then lay tharn further down to then move a blanket on him, he stepped back to sign heavily.
I love you tharn....I am going to handle this....I am sorry for over using you again.
Type nodded to then turn to clean himself, fed on blood and food to then get dressed to deal with this and to get his mind mentally strong with what tharn may or may not do. In which both excited type, but also kept him worried, however he needed to do this for them.