stupidly giving into him

Has type was pulled in, tharn placed his hands to either arm to tilt his head to the side to crush his lips to his, to use his tongue to open types almost unwilling mouth, type signed a bit into it, to then move his tongue about his, he couldn't help it.
Type then furrowed his brow.
No! Don't get swept away! This jackass does not deserve it.
Type then brought up his hands to place to his chest to then push tharn off to breathe heavily.
Tharn looked him over to raise an eye brow.
"Damnit tharn! How can you keep doing this when you have had another, you son of a...."
Tharn then pushed type to the wall, to then hold him down by the nap of his neck, types canines went down, to place both hands to the wall, to flex about, to then look at tharn in anger, he then froze when he looked over his piercing eyes.
"You are one to talk type! I tasted it, how far did you and another went!"
Tharn then moved his hands to his wet shirt to then start to rip it open to place his canines into types neck, type peered his eyes up a bit to then moan.
"So your..... Admitting to your...... Cheating.... And..... Why you didn't talk to me in....nn!"
Hanging his head a bit, tharn then placed his hands to his pants to then rip those to shreds to have all his clothes hit the floor.
Moving and quick, he placed type to the other wall, to have him wrap his legs about, arms has well, to look at him in pure anger.
Type gulped looking him over..
"I am not admitting to anything! How could you cheat type and they try to turn it all around on me! You are my blood ring mate! How far did you go!"
Type then furrowed his brow in the same anger.
"What does that matter to you, were broken up, since a certain someone stopped contact and ooow!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes has type spoke to then wrap a hand to his erection to then squeeze a bit.
Type then gritted his teeth to then move his hands to either shoulder to then place his nails inside of tharn trying to get him to let go.
Tharn raised an eye brow to darkly chuckle.
"Do you really think that does anything! Now, tell me, how far did you go!"
He squeezed a bit harder.
Type winced, he dug his nails in deep but to no affect.
"Aah, fuck! We didn't get far, the stupid ring started to hurt me!"
Tharn moved his head down a bit to then let a growl erupt from his chest.
"Did you kiss them!?"
Type rolled his eyes.
Tharn then let his member go, to then move his head closer to go to his neck to rub his bottom lip about, to then move himself to place his tip to his outter.
Type pressed his head into the wall to look up to then take out his nails to then wrap his arms about.
"Where did they touch type?"
Type signed to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
"Just my..... Chest..... To..... Then take my pants down to.... Place there..... To my..... But they didn't go in, this stupid fucking blood aaaah God!"
Tharn moved his head back to eye type has he thrusted himself in, hard and deep.
Type moaned and heavily into the shower.
"We're you..... Really wanting to.... With them?"
Type breathed ever so harder.
"Aaah.... Was my....nn.... Intention.....I only want that far because I was drunk and...."
Tharns eyes widen, to then move type about, to pin him to the wall on his stomach, to then place his hands to his waist to ram himself in with his head hung.
"Can't believe you intentally got drunk outside of your home! You promised me type!"
Types body went up and down with the powerful movements to then take a hand down to then wrap it about his dick to then stroke.
"Aaaah..... You have broken a lot of promises tharn! Nn....god! I'm going to cum!"
Tharn shook his head back and forth, he then took himself out, to place his head to his outter hole, to then grab his hand off of his cock, to place both of his hands to either side of his head, to then interwined there fingers, type turned his head a bit more to eye.
"What the hell!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Should you be allowed to cum after what you just admitted to me?"
Types eyes narrowed, a growl was building up in his chest.
"You are lucky I'm even allowing, you cheating, conniving, prick of a vampire to be inside of me! I know you...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place his canines into his shoulder to then penetrate type once more, for him to turn his head forward to lift it back to moan and loud in pure ecstasy. He couldn't help but move with tharns movements, he then came for it to then go down the wall to circle the drain, after there rough shower, they were into another round to the bedroom, type was to his stomach, head turned to the side, feeling a bit tired, to have either hand to the bedding to each side to grip, has tharn was behind him, hands balled into fists to either side of his body to then place himself in and out.
Tensing, they both then came at the same time.
Type then closed his eyes trying to not be pulled under has tharn started to thrust again.
"Nnn..... Stop..... I'm too .... Tired for this....mm..." He whimpered a bit.
Tharn stopped to eye up.
"You wouldn't be tired if you weren't fighting against this, us and hating yourself once more, remember you and I used to be able to go all day and night."
Tharn then leaned down to place his lips to his back to start to kiss has he started to thrust again.
Type started to breathe in deep.
"Things..... Change..... You moronic....... Son of a.....mmm.....I hate you!"
Tharn stopped thrusting when he felt types body loosened.
Moving up, he eyed types body to then roll his eyes to then take himself out to go to his back to look to the ceiling a bit peeved.
Damnit! Thought we were over that area in our lives.....
Tharn then turned his head to eye types sleeping deamoner.
Guess..... Have to go through it again.....
If it were anyone else, it never would happen, but for you type, you know I would..... And will...
Tharn then moved to place himself to types body to smile has he felt types body go up and down. He missed it.