getting back to us

Type with his head turned to the side, looked to his hand that was gripped to the bedding, to moan and heavily has tharn was deep inside of him, going once again even though they agreed to one.
Type then gripped tighter with his legs around his waist to then lift his head up a bit more.
"Ah tharn.....nn.... Tharn.....I am hungry! Hurry..... Hurry.....nnn..... So good...."
Tharn then took his canines out of his flesh to then look to him..
"Will never hurry passed this.....mm.... Are you very hungry?"
Type turned his head to nod, tharn then raised his eye brow to have an naughty idea run through his head.
Taking himself out, he then moved type down to then go up, to hit his lips with his cock to look down with a smile.
"Then.... Let me fed you."
Type signed a bit to then open his mouth to start to lick his head, to then move his head up to start to suck, tharn moaned has he felt the heat make it's way down.
He couldn't help but to move himself up, to then thrust his way into that throat deeply.
Type looked up to furrow his brow..
"Mm, know you can take me, ah now suck it."
Tharn then proceeded to make love to his throat.
Type brought up a hand to rub it to tharns body to then take another hand down to wrap it about his cock to stroke. He loved tharns domineering attitude sometimes, it turned him on to no end.
"Ah type, be ready, I am going to....."
Tharn then came to fill his throat and his stomach.
Tharn then took his cock out to move down to kiss at types body to then remove his hand to then place his tongue to his head to move about, type then got up in his forarms to look down.
"Ah tharn..... Haven't felt your mouth to my..... In...."
Tharn nodded to then down his hardened member.
Type lifted his head back to then thrust into that cold hard mouth.
Tharn then moved his hands up to go to types nipples to then tease, has he deep throated.
"Ah tharn! I'm cumming! Cumming!"
He then tensed to fill.
After, tharn was to his side, head to his hand to watch type, who sat up to engulf the food tharn had brought for him.
Darting his eyes, he then looked to tharn with a mouth full of food.
"What?"
Tharn smiled.
"Just can't keep my eyes off of you."
Type then chewed slowly to then turn his head to eye his food to take a deep breathe, he needed to calm his heart, he didn't want then to know how much that was affecting him.
However, tharn knew.
"Are you almost finished?"
Type looked back to tharn to eye him a bit confused.
"Why?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type rolled his eyes to then look back to his food to keep consuming.
Tharn then got up to go to his ear.
"Are you really trying to make me believe you don't want another round?"
Type signed has he finished his food.
"We...... I'm sure still need to talk tharn."
Tharn moved back to Raise his eye brows.
"Will you though?"
Types eyes darted.
He then moved about to lay on tharn has he shuffled to his back, to move his head up and down his chest.
He then closed his eyes.
Tharn brought up his hand to types head to start to stroke his hair to look to him intentally.
"Mm..... Where shall we move tharn?"
Tharn eyed him a bit confused.
"Pardon?"
Type lightly chuckled to then look up.
"Are we..... Not going to move in together?"
Tharn then smiled and wide.
"Mm.... No."
Types lips parted to look at tharn in did believe.
"Excuse me?"
Tharn then placed his hand to his chin to dart his eyes.
"I moved in with you last time, we can go over where to move to, but you will be coming with me, understand?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Does that really matter?"
Tharn nodded.
Type signed to then move his head out to then lay his head back down.
"Then..... Where are you thinking we should move to? Wait, what about your job, you work in America and...."
Tharn held him tighter.
"I transferred to the corporation here in Thailand, I am never to leave again, I made that very clear to my boss in America."
Type then smiled to then have it quickly disappear.
"Mm, what are all your reasoning to that tharn?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"For my love for you, that is the only reason type."
Type then furrowed his brow has tharn made him move off, he then watched him go to dart his eyes.
"Where are you going?"
Tharn stopped before the bathroom door way.
"To take a shower."
Tharn then turned his head to eye type.
"All that I do, is for you type, there is not an underlining reason other then I love you."
Types lips parted to then see tharn go into the bathroom.
He then moved to sit to the edge to then look down at his left ring finger to eye his blood ring. Type signed feeling like a jackass again.
Getting up, he walked slowly to the open door way to then wrap his arms about to look in to see tharn start the shower.
"5 years away from the other tharn, two years of not seeing the other because of reasons, a lot had happened between then..... You can't be mad if I start to question you or us."
Tharn looked down to turn to eye type.
"I can say the same to you, I may have made a mistake by drinking there blood, but what you did, you did it to hurt yourself and me, I did it by accident and from my own stupidity so...."
Type made a face to then look down.
"There it more to that story then I gave tharn......I went to that bar already drunk, didn't know it was a vampire only, I needed to go to the bathroom, the other went behind me to try and...... But knowing it wasent you, I kicked there ass."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then step to type.
"You said more to that type, if that is only that happened then why did you taste different?"
Type flexed his jaw.
"I felt bad for drinking, i know you and I agreed I wouldn't, so.... The next day I took one of my serums to hurt myself and...."
Type winced a bit has tharn placed his hands to his face to then pull his head closer to his.
"We have talked about that type!"
"We have talked of many things and...."
Tharn shook his head to then move type about to then slap his rear, type turned his head to eye.
"Get in that shower half breed! A punishment is on its way."
Types eyes widen.
"You can not be....nnn...ow"
He tensed has tharn hit him again.
"Oh but I am, get in there now!"
Type signed to do has his vampire wished, he honestly couldn't help it, tharn then looked him over to then smile, this made his day.