to be encircled with you, only you

To the bed, tharn had his head lifted back to grip onto types flesh and hard to his back to moan, has his half breed grinded on his length, one, two, now the 7th round didn't seem to be enough for them.
Tharn then flexed his jaw to grip a little harder.
"Nn..... Half breed....."
Type kept to grind to his member to keep his canines sunk into his neck to continue to lap up the sweet nector that was his vampire, type could not seem to get enough.
"Mm.... Type? You're..... Starting to take.....a bit to much...."
Type started to grind harder to keep continuing to devour.
Tharn then darted his eyes to then make a pained expression, type really was taking way too much of his blood.
Tharn then placed his hands to his chest to then push him back.
"Type! You're taking way too much!"
Type looked to tharn to widen his eyes to then breathe heavily.
Type then gritted his teeth to then hang his head..
"I'm......"
Type raised his brow has tharn placed a hand to his mouth, to shake his head.
"No apologies, just you can't take anymore....mm...."
Tharn then placed his thumb to his chin to then start to lean up to eye type very seductively, type raised an eye brow to then hunch himself over to meet tharn half way.
"Well, not right now....."
Type smiled and large, to then close his eyes has tharn moved his hand to place both to types neck to bring him to his lips for an incredible kiss, type then grinded and hard to tharns length to then squeeze his rectum and tight for the two to then explode.
Shifting his head up and down, type signed.
Tharn to his side with his head to his hand eyed type a bit confused.
"You can not tell me you're not satisfied."
Type flexed his jaw, to then turn his head to the other side to then eye tharn has he laid to his stomach.
"It is not that, I wish to..... Be laying on you, not to have been pushed off after we both...."
Tharn made a face to then go to his back to then look to the ceiling.
"After.......mmm..... It is getting late, you need to sleep type."
Type then got up on his forarms to glare.
"Why are you changing the subject? What are you going to say tharn?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look at type..
"Just us, remember type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to eye the wall in front of him to then go to his side to look to the wall.
"Mm....."
Tharn looked types back up and down to then turn to his side to then shuffle closer to they place his chin to his arm to eye down.
"Sulking?"
Type perched his lips forward to then close his eyes.
"I think I know what you were going to..... Say has to why you won't let me.....mmm.... But I'll keep up with the act tharn..... especially with what I have planned for us tomorrow."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What did you plan?"
Type shook his head to then smile.
"I am not going to say a word."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"How did you do this type of planning when I had things also for tomorrow?"
Type lightly chuckled to then turn his head to open his eyes to then look up at tharn.
"Well, since you really did your homework here tharn, and paid off the places, which wouldn't tell me a thing, I just rearrange things about, that's all, we will be on a bit of a time schedule."
Tharn smiled to then go to type to rub his nose to his to then move back.
Types eyes darted to then shuffle to his back, tharn then went to his side once more to place his head to his hand to keep his eyes to types.
Type then rolled his eyes to then go to his other side.
"You're.... Not going to lay on me either.... Are you tharn?"
Tharn shook his head.
Type signed.
"You do know...... That won't be a...."
Type looked down, tharn placed his hand to his mouth again.
"Type...... You need to be acting better."
Type furrowed his brow to then place his hands to tharns wrist to then push it away to then get up to go to the bathroom to slam the door.
Tharn watched him go to grit his teeth.
Slowly he then got up, to then stumble a bit to then fall to one one to hang his head to nature a sour face, type truly did take a bit to much of his blood.
"Mm..... Type? I....nn....."
Before the sink, type signed to then brush his teeth and hard to then turn his head has he heard tharn, he eyed the back of the door confused, type had never heard tharns voice in distressed before.
Placing the tooth brush back, type then opened the door to widened his eyes, tharn was there, looking type up and down with his blue eyes and his canines to be extended, he then placed his hands to types chest to then push him back to the wall to then sink his canines in.
Type moved his hands to his back to grip to lift his head up to moan.
"Ah tharn......re..... Remember what the..... The.... Doctor said...... You can't take to much....."
Tharn then slowly moved his eyes up, to then with all his might take his canines out to then toss type a bit to the side, to then place his hands to the wall, to hang his head.
"I......I need more....."
Type looked to him breathing a bit heavily, to then go about him to go to the room to the freezer to down a few blood packages to they go back to tharn to place his hands to his waist to place his forehead to his back to try not to have his body touch his, knowing tharn didn't seem to want that, with what was to types stomach.
"Take all that you need, from me tharn, I drank......nnn!"
Tharn moved and fast to then grab ahold of type to then place a hand to his head to grip his hair to then sink his canines back into his neck, type lifted his head up to smile, tharn had his body pressed and hard to types.
Getting his fill, tharn took his canines out to then take his head back to eye.
"Weak?"
Type shook his head.
"Hungry?"
Type shook his head again.
"Forgive me?"
A small smirk spread across types face to then nod.
Tharn smiled has well.
"Mm..... Another round before you sleep?"
Type nodded to then hop up on tharn, for him to then take them right back to bed, joyfully.