Author's Note & Thank You!

This story came about when I was writing 'Backstage Encounters,' focusing on Yoongi and the original character, Melina. When I was working on that story, I started thinking about the other members and how their relationships would be. And, there was a tiny side story/ little hints of Jungkook and Sarah getting together in the Yoongi story. I really wanted to expand on that, thus, the Bangtan Couples Encounter Series came to fruition.

My stories tend to lean towards the chick lit genre. I like focusing on the trials and tribulations of dating. When I started the series, I was rewatching the show, Sex & the City. I was influenced by the characters of the show and how they were all different when it came to their perspectives on how to live their lives, as well as what they thought about love and relationships. So, I thought it would be fun to write a series where all of the female love interests of the members have their own distinctly varying ways of viewing life, relationships and love. So far we have Melina (Backstage Encounters), Sarah (Worthy Of An Idol) and Sooyoung (Responsibilities Of An Idol Leader).

If you've read this story and/or the other two, you are probably aware of the other female love interests that will appear in the last four stories! I'm really excited to share those stories in the future.

Now, I want to take the time to thank you so much for supporting this story by merely reading! And it also means a lot when I see votes and comments! It's really fun to hear what you all have to say! It means so much for you to give some of your time to read what I write!

The next book in the series will be focusing on Namjoon, which is currently in progress! In the meantime, I have other stories you can check out! It would mean the world to me if you did!

Again, thank you for being awesome and reading my story!

보라해 (Borahae/ I purple you)! 💜

~

I have to put this music video here since I'm obsessed with it! 💜