Epilogue

Ten Years Later

Ten years after marriage with Jungkook and so much has happened.

I am currently an art director for the software development company, Niantic. After working for Gloss Advertisement and moving up the ladder, gaining a lot of experience, I was sought after by other companies and I could not be happier where I am in my career, now. I'm living my dream doing something I enjoy and am passionate about.

Speaking about living out dreams, that is exactly what my husband is doing, as well.

As soon as Yoongi and Namjoon had Bulletproof 7 Entertainment up and running, Jungkook came on board as a songwriter and producer. The other members also contribute to the company from time to time but Jungkook and Hoseok are the two members that work on a regular basis with Yoongi and Namjoon at their building that's located in Los Angeles.

All seven men are still BTS, and they continue to create their own music as a group and churn out content such as their variety shows and live broadcasts.

Not only is he still pursuing his passion in music, but he's also doing something else he loves- filming. He's shot many music videos for BTS, other K-Pop groups and western artists. His videos are always raved about and well-received. I am constantly in awe of this man's talent. He is seriously amazing at everything he pursues! Not too long ago, he was able to help with some filming for a Korean drama. I just remember being able to fly out to see him in action doing what he loves, and it was just amazing watching him in his element.

Everyday, I seem to find something to fall more in love with when it comes to Jungkook. It's been ten years of marriage. And, if you think I'm lying when I say I feel like we never left the honeymoon phase, then you're mistaken! I feel like we never have left that phase.

Of course, Jungkook and I have our fair share of arguments like many couples in the world. No relationship is perfect. But, when we don't see eye-to-eye, he and I make it a point to communicate and work it out with each other. And, make-up sex is the best.

And, we have faced conflict when it comes to him being an idol and the media trying to pry into our personal lives. It wasn't as bad as a few years ago when fans had difficulty accepting that members of BTS were delving into relationships, but as the years went by and the men got older, people understood that the guys had lives of their own that involved partners and families.

Jungkook and I definitely didn't waste time starting a family!

About four months after Jungkook and I got married in Japan, we found out that I was pregnant. On October 5, 2026, we welcomed our gorgeous twin girls, Jia and Hana, to the world. Then, on December 7, 2027, Jia and Hana gained a handsome baby brother named Jay.

I was actually super pregnant with Jay when Jungkook and I finally renewed our vows two years later after we initially got married. We had our planned traditional Korean ceremony and reception in Busan, and it was perfect.

Jia and Hana are now nine years-old. The two girls are like night and day. Jia is such an extrovert while Hana is an introvert. Jia is more of a dare devil and is open to try different things while Hana is more cautious and likes to stay in and do activities like art and crafting. It seems as though Jia takes more after Jungkook and Hana takes more after me.

Jay is now eight years-old. He seems to be a mix of both Jungkook and I. He's more of an ambivert when compared to his sisters. He can be shy at times but when he's around people he's comfortable around and used to, he's outgoing and super charming.

When I mentioned earlier that I always find something new about Jungkook that makes me fall in love with him more, one of those things has to do with him being a father. Our kids adore Jungkook and he's just amazing with them and their needs. He tries to understand the kids whenever they're down and he's just always there when he can. I can just sense how much he tries to put me and our children above everything, even though he can be busy with work. As the kids grow, I love watching the bond he creates with each one of them.

We currently reside in Los Angeles, living in a mansion that's enough space for our family. We also have homes in Seoul and Busan. The children love to visit family and we enjoy teaching them so much about their Korean culture. All three of our kids are bilingual, speaking both English and Korean.

I am thankful for everything that has happened to me in my life.

Im grateful I met Jungkook all those years and that we were able to weather through the difficult times. We've also built so many amazing memories.

I hope that Jungkook and I continue to build more memorable moments for years to come.

*********

A/N:

And, that is officially the wrap of this JJK story! Please check out my author's note in the next page, if you're interested! 🥰

🎵Song to check out: "Win" by Cix

Thank you for following along with this story the whole time! I greatly appreciate it more than you know! 🥰

-MissDNoona