1. Here For the Musters!

16/06/21*

Thanks to Min-Fucking-Yoongi, I am currently in South Korea with my best friend, Melina!

"We are here! I'm so happy!" Melina squeals as she gets in the vehicle before me. I can understand her being giddy about seeing the guy she's been crazy about lately.

Yoongi and Melina have been in each other's lives for about three months now. And, they seem to be going strong at the moment, even with them being thousands of miles apart from each other, for the most part. Yoongi wanted Melina to be present at their Musters here in Busan and Seoul, and he invited me to travel with her. I definitely could not pass up the opportunity!

We just made it to the hotel and Melina said to fit in a nap for a couple hours or so because at 2pm, Yoongi made reservations for Melina and me at a spa. He organized spa time for the woman he cares about and his best friend? Yes, Melina definitely won the jackpot with this man.

"Melina, if you don't fully snatch Yoongi up and call him your boyfriend, I'll take him," I tease her and laugh.

"Shut up," she says to me while jokingly giving me a death glare that slowly morphs into a smirk, "Sarah, you're willing to drop Jungkook for Yoongi in a heartbeat? I'm shocked!" She teases back, arching a brow while mixing it with a sly smile.

"How can I drop someone I never had to begin with? Jungkook and I had a fling about three months ago. He hasn't contacted me and nor have I tried to reach him. It was meaningless to him," I tell her, confident that Jungkook has long forgotten about me, "Plus, I really don't want Yoongi! He's too obsessed with you!"

We both giggle. It's true, though. I see the way Yoongi looks at Melina adoringly during the times I've been around the two of them. Sometimes I wish I had something like that with someone.

"Sorry I brought Jungkook up," she says and looks at me with a sympathetic smile, "Do you want to go take a shower in your hotel room and take a nap, and I'll come by your room when we need to head to our spa appointment in the hotel?" Melina asks me as she heads to her luggage to start digging for fresh clothes.

"Sounds good! I'll set my alarm so I'm ready when we have to head down," I say, excited about our first activity in Busan.

~

It's currently 6:30 pm and we are on our way to dinner. Earlier, Melina and I had the most relaxing and enjoyable time getting pampered at the spa- including massages and facials. We also had time for a manicure and pedicure session. It was much needed and I'm grateful Yoongi thought to treat us to that!

I'm now in a vehicle with Melina, Yoongi, and Yoongi's brother, Geumjae, in the very back row, Namjoon and I in the middle row, and Hoseok and his girlfriend, Roxy, in the first row. One of BTS' managers sits in the front seat with the driver, who's shuttling us to the restaurant. Everyone else is in different vehicles. I'm thankful that Jungkook is in a separate SUV.

Namjoon and I talked to each other during the short car ride to the restaurant. He actually spilled the whole Muster set-list to me. Not that I wasn't excited for the Musters, to begin with, but now that I know what they're performing, the anticipation is even greater!

We finally arrive at the chic, trendy restaurant where everyone is meeting. I end up sitting with Melina on my left and Roxy on my right. I'm glad I sat next to Roxy because I am enjoying the conversations I'm having with her. She shares to me how she wanted to do something grand in her life and she always wanted to teach English in another country. A colleague of hers was the one who suggested South Korea and helped her through the process, and now she's teaching in Seoul.  We talk about a lot of other topics like what I do for a living, the Musters, traveling, and our shared love for dancing and visual art. I learned how she is a classically trained dancer and how she is actually set to work full time for one of the companies under Hybe soon, after she finishes her teaching contract. She learned how I have a minor degree in art and that painting is my strength when it comes to art mediums. I told her how I haven't painted lately since I've been busy but I miss having the time to make art.