34. Significant Words on Hallows' Eve

*Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

31/10/21

"Who's ready to party?!" Kelen says out loud as he enters our condo.

Melina and I both love Halloween, so of course, we decided to throw a little gathering at our place. We told everyone we invited that if they want to enter the house, they have to be in costume, and everyone turned up putting their best foot forward with costumes.

Melina and I were able to convince our partners to do couple costumes with us. I don't know how Melina convinced Yoongi to get him to wear a huge wig, but the man is a trooper and seems to do whatever will put a smile on her face. They are dressed up as Vegeta and Bulma from Dragon Ball.

Jungkook and I immediately went straight to thinking about dressing up as a super hero couple. At first, Jungkook suggested being Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, but when I suggested Vision and Scarlet Witch and told him to picture what I would be wearing as Scarlet Witch, he was sold on that couple costume immediately.

 At first, Jungkook suggested being Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, but when I suggested Vision and Scarlet Witch and told him to picture what I would be wearing as Scarlet Witch, he was sold on that couple costume immediately

(A/N: Reference photo of Jungkook and Sarah's costumes- they went with the comic book look instead of the Marvel Cinematic Universe look)

***

Kelen, Jake and his date, were the first to arrive. Kelen dressed up as the Tiger King, which I wouldn't have expected anything less perfectly trashy from him.

Jake and his date were adorable, showing up us Super Mario and Princess Peach.

Everyone else started showing up and I was in awe of how amazing everyone looked!

Taehyung and Yoohyeon turned heads with their costumes. Taehyung was dressed as a dapper-looking Gomez Addams, while Yoohyeon looked like a knock-out in the most flattering black dress, as Morticia Addams.

The rest of the Bangtan boys did not disappoint! Jin was a worldwide handsome devil. Hoseok looked perfect in his Woody costume. Namjoon had called his family for suggestions, and a special tiny person in his life suggested he be a mad scientist, so he went with that costume. Jimin dressed up as Zoro from One Piece. The staff member who Jimin has been on and off with, Serim, dressed up as Zoro's love interest, Nico Robbin. So, I'm assuming, they are currently in good terms.

The party was a great time. There was a ton of food that Melina and I prepared. Melina and I made sure we did Halloween themed food, like pigs-in-a-blanket that look like mummies, and corn dip we called 'pumpkin vomit.' Since everyone loves a charcuterie board, we also made a spooky spread as well as some pumpkin-shaped quesadillas!