30. Preparing for Their Arrival

28/09/21

It's now Thursday, in the late afternoon, and Melina and I are roaming around the lingerie section of a department store in a nearby mall. We are definitely both looking for some special pieces to surprise our men with when they are here.

The boys will be arriving in the afternoon, tomorrow, and they have some small engagements to handle, as well as settling into their home they are renting out for the time they will be here. But, after that, Yoongi and Jungkook plan on visiting Melina and I in the evening for dinner. They're also both spending the night.

They are planning on spending plenty of nights over at our place, but, they are also planning on having us over at the home that they're staying in. They checked with the company, and since it'll be in a private and secure location, we'll be safe from media and away from any harm.

Neither Melina and I have seen our partners for a month, and saying we miss them is definitely an understatement. This opportunity of having them being in the same city as us for more than a month is a dream, and we are all going to try to make the best of every moment.

"You better keep it down with Yoongz while he stays over," I warn Melina. She throws a lace thong at me along with an offended look. I giggle and catch the garment and place it on the table she grabbed it from.

"Excuse me?! The fuck... you're louder than I am! I'm glad I was out of town when Kook came to visit you a month ago!" Melina argues back. "I can just imagine, 'Oh, you perfect maknae! Mmm, fuck me harder! Ooooh yes, like that!'"

An older lady, looking to be in her early 50s, had been listening in on our conversation for the past couple minutes. And, she just happened to be near Melina and overheard her mocking what I'd sound like with Jungkook by making sex noises. The lady throws her a dirty look. Melina notices the offensive look she receives from the lady. The lady did look rather snobby so I can't blame Melina for what she proceeds to say to the woman.

"Sorry, ma'am. Do you think this red negligee would be something my boyfriend would find me fuckable in?" Melina asks the poor lady, holding up the garment in front of her. The woman's face grows even more disgusted, and she just simply turns and walks away.

"Melina, must you be so lewd around strangers?" I scoff at her even though I was thoroughly entertained. I admire my best friend's brash personality.

"What? The lady didn't have to listen to our conversation. She should've minded her own business. Plus, she looked at me in such a rude way," she says, shrugging, then she continues to keep perusing the table of lingerie to her left.

"Well, anyway. We have limited time with the guys, so we just need to both enjoy our time with them as much as we possibly can. If you and Yoongi can hear us, oh well. If Jungkook and I can hear you, then so be it! We're all adults here," I tell her and she nods in agreement.

"Sounds fine by me. Hey, Jungkook would love this purple and black number on you," Melina holds up a bustier.

"Ooooh, I definitely might need that," I say as I grab the garment from her.

"Hey, by the way, have you talked to Yoohyeon?!" Melina asks me.

"Yeah! She told me she talked to you as well! I'm glad she'll be here for a couple weeks while the boys are in town! She really wants to have a triple date with us," I say as I eye a neon pink chemise. Oh, what an eyesore.

"I hope we can! She mentioned this restaurant that her and Taehyung want to check out. It's really interesting. They take you into a room and it gets pitch dark. And, you basically dine without seeing." Melina explains the restaurant.