48. Destination Wedding

11/10/25

Sarah's 1st Person POV

"I can't believe it's finally happening!" Melina exclaims as she stands in front of me, helping me get ready with my makeup.

Earlier this year, Melina and Yoongi finally tied the knot in California. I was an emotional wreck seeing my best friend marry the love of her life.

Now, it's my turn!

We are currently in Tokyo, Japan where we will be having our first of two ceremonies! This particular one will be smaller and more intimate, while the one we have planned two years from now, in Seoul, will be on a larger scale and will be a traditional Korean ceremony.

Those in attendance here in Tokyo are my immediate family, as well as Jungkook's family. My closest of friends- Gabby, Kelen, Will, and Jessica, along with her husband - were all able to fly out to join the special day.

Obviously, some of the members of BTS and their significant others will be at the ceremony. Jimin and Taehyung are unfortunately on their military service. They're one of the reasons why we have our second ceremony, in Seoul, planned two years in advance, because that's when all the members of BTS will be back together. And, since all of them are like brothers to Jungkook, he really wants them to be part of our traditional Korean ceremony, which we plan to do on our anniversary date.

Melina is my Maid of Honor, while Jungkook's brother, Junghyun, is his best Best Man.

The reason we chose Tokyo is because after the ceremony and mini reception, Jungkook and I plan on remaining a few days for our honeymoon vacation. Jungkook loves Japan and I've always wanted to visit. We wanted a destination wedding, so choosing Tokyo as our wedding location as well as our honeymoon destination was a no-brainer.

I cannot believe I'm soon going to be walking down the aisle towards the love of my life. I know that once I see Jungkook up at the altar in his tuxedo, I'll be a crying mess.

I'm so ready to live the married life with him. He's my one and only. He's the one I want by my side through the rest of my journey in life. I want to build new memories with him.

I'm so excited with my future involving Jungkook in my life.

~

Jungkook's 1st Person POV

Here I stand at the altar. My heart is beating, waiting for my bride to walk down the aisle.

I look out at the intimate crowd of close family and friends and staff who are like family and are close to me and the members. Everyone seems eager to see Sarah emerge and walk down the aisle.

I watch as our wedding party walks down the aisle. Namjoon's son Moonsik is our ring bearer. That kid is growing up way too fast.

As the rest of the wedding party make it up to sides of the altar, the pianist starts to play 'Here Comes the Bride,' and I see Sarah and her step-dad start to walk down the aisle.

Sarah looks jaw-dropping in her wedding dress.

She's wearing a gown with a halter top and the skirt flows out in ruffles. She opted to wear a flower crown instead of a veil and I can clearly see her face.

Worthy Of An Idol | JJK X OC ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें