2. In Busan

16/06/21

Jungkook's 1st Person POV

"Cheers!"

We are in my hometown of Busan for the Muster weekend. I'm currently surrounded by my fellow group members, my brother, and other members' siblings. Three of the members also brought their significant others along. And, of course Yoongi's lady, Melina, brought along her best friend, who I can't stop staring at. I should probably stop looking in her direction since she most likely hates my guts.

Yes, I know her. She and I met in March when the boys and I were in California, mainly for the Grammy Awards. Around that time, Yoongi started developing feelings for Melina. I met Sarah through their connection, and she and I ended up developing a friendship during my last couple weeks being in LA. But that building friendship came to a halt a couple nights before we left, when she and I decided to hook up.

So, yes, right before we left California in March, Sarah and I had a night together. I wasn't planning on it, but when we all met up for dinner, I couldn't resist her. She's absolutely stunning. I ended up going back to her place and we had mind-blowing sex. Fuck, let's just say she's talented and absolutely incredible in bed.

If the sex was great, why would she hate me, you might ask? Well, after that night, I never contacted her. She messaged me a few times and I never replied. And, that's most likely the reason why she is currently trying to avoid making eye contact with me.

We did both agree that what we had that night was going to be a one-time kind of a thing. I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious, and she said she knows she wouldn't want to pursue anything serious with someone, long distance. She said she isn't like Melina and Yoongi- she couldn't handle being apart from a potential significant other for long periods of time.

So, she really shouldn't be upset with me right now, right?! Well, wrong.

Back in March, we had been texting each other regularly since we had met a little less than two weeks prior to our one night stand we shared. It was fun, me trying to text in English at times and her trying to use Hangul. It was intriguing how much she knew. She said she knew basics thanks to Melina, but also by teaching herself, and I was impressed. Even with the slight language barrier, I still found communicating with her pretty stimulating. We both have been learning on our own, me with English and her with Korean. But, it was fun texting each other in our native languages and learning from each other, as well. We would actually try to translate words or phrases that we knew how to translate, or we would make each other translate something as a quiz. It was entertaining and satisfying when it was with her.

We made a lot of phone calls as well, since my conversational English has been improving more and more and I comprehend a lot more, verbally, since I've been studying so hard lately. Anyway, talking to Sarah was something I enjoyed. She was insanely hilarious and had witty things to say. We had a lot of common interests. And, just from listening to her talk during the dinners we had in LA, she had a brilliant air about her.

The morning after we had sex, she asked if we could at least keep in touch and still text and talk on the phone, just as friends, like we had been before we slept together that night. I agreed because, initially, I thought it was a great idea. Like I said, I really enjoyed and found satisfaction in the phone and text conversations I had with her. I wanted to get to know her more as a person. She fascinated me because she loved talking about topics I am really into, like art, for example. Her knowledge of art is vast and I find it intriguing when she talks about her own art style and her favorite artists.

Then, I left her house after that one pleasurable time spent together. And, all I could think about was how I wanted a repeat of that night. I wanted her body against mine again. And, I knew that if I wanted it so much, I could have another night with her before I left, but I knew it would be a bad idea. I don't go back to a fling more than once. I gave myself that rule since I had that near controversial disaster with a fan about a year ago. But, there was something about Sarah that made me want to have more of her.