11. Working Out

Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion! 🔞

*********

24/06/21

Jungkook's 1st Person POV

"Save some chicken for the rest of us, Jungkook!" Jimin yells at me and everyone laughs around us. I can't help it, I've worked up an appetite after a long day.

The guys and I had a successful day with rehearsals, and now we all made it back to our dorm to have dinner. Not only is it just me and the boys, but, we are also accompanied by Sarah, Melina, Roxy, Serim, and Kyungsoon.

Since all the guys were exhausted, we decided to not cook and ordered a bunch of food instead.

When we were finishing up and everyone seemed full and satisfied, some people started to leave. Yoongi and Melina were first to say goodbye and leave to head back home to Yoongi's apartment. It was already planned that Sarah was going to stay here for the night since we were planning on going to hit up the company gym soon. Not long after them, Hoseok and Roxy excused themselves and said goodbye to everyone before heading to Hoseok's place. Jin hung out for a bit before deciding he wanted to go back to his own place for the night. I assume he has plans of his own.

Taehyung, Jimin, Serim and Kyungsoon set up to play some video games.

"Well, I'm going to head to my room and read. You guys all enjoy your evening!" Namjoon says to the rest of us.

I can't help but notice how withdrawn Namjoon has been lately. I know he's been dealing with a lot these days. I couldn't imagine what he's going through, personally. But, we've all told him that if he ever needs anything, that we are there for him. I admire his strength. If I was in his position, I don't even think I could handle leading our group the way he's continuing to do so. He's still there for us, one hundred percent, and it's beyond admirable. I just wish he knew to let go a bit and let some of us take some of the responsibilities he usually handles in our group, especially during this particular time in his life. We do try not to interfere and let him make his own decisions when it comes to his personal matters.

"You enjoy your book, Hyung!" I tell Namjoon as he walks away.

He stops to turn to me, "Thanks, Kook! And, I talked to Sejin, he wanted me to relay the message that it is confirmed you have private access to the gym tonight so you and Sarah are good to go!"

"Oh, thanks Hyung!" I say, thrilled to hear my plan to work out with Sarah is in motion. She and I ended up not going last night because the big group dinner went later than planned. So, she just went back with Yoongi and Melina and I just went on my own to fit in a quick gym session focusing on my shoulders.

"Have a good work out, you guys!" He says to me and Sarah. Then he raises his voice to get the attention of the other four still in the dorm with us, "And, you four- keep it down a little! I know how loud you get over video games!"

"Yeah, yeah, we'll try," Jimin and Taehyung mutter in unison while Serim and Kyungsoon giggle. Namjoon chuckles at their response and soon disappears into his room.

I call to arrange one of our company drivers to pick me and Sarah up here. I considered driving, but I thought it would be a safer bet if one of the company vehicles picked us up through our private garage and take us to the company building.

Sarah is already in her outfit she's working out in. She and I both changed earlier while waiting for our food to show up. She has on a lavender pull-over hoodie, black yoga pants, and ankle socks. She has her white running shoes set by my black ones by the main door. I, of course, am wearing all black- a black hoodie and black basketball shorts, with a muscle tee underneath the hoodie, and black socks.