47. They're Back!

*Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

**********

15/11/24

You're damn right Melina and I have been counting the fucking days!

Yoongi has already returned from his service a week ago, and Jungkook is returning back today!

A couple years have passed and many things have changed.

Career-wise, I am still at Gloss Advertising, thriving, now as a mid-level graphic designer. I was just promoted recently into that position and I felt so honored since I didn't expect it to be so soon, but I'm beyond ecstatic that my company believes in me. I've learned so much over the years, and I'm glad that I have this experience if I ever want to challenge myself more, career-wise, in the future.

I'm still living in my condo, but this time Gabby is my permanent roommate, and it's been perfect. After Melina and Yoongi got engaged, they decided to get their own home in LA, which is a smart move since Yoongi is gearing to start a music company with Namjoon, and the headquarters will be there.

Jungkook and I have discussed our future, regarding where we would live. He knows that he wants to have residence in California seen as he plans on going into business with Namjoon and Yoongi, musically. But, he's also looking to pursue his dream in film, and what better place to learn and flourish than to be in Los Angeles, where he's considering going to school for film and making connections. I'm all for it because, since he was supportive of me with my career dreams, I want him to be happy with what he's doing with his life in the future. Plus, he would be in LA!

The last time I was able to speak to Jungkook during the time he had allotted to be on the phone to communicate, we made the arrangement to meet back at his home which he insist I call my own whenever I'm in Seoul.

As much as I want to greet him when he emerges from the grounds, I know plenty of media and fans will be there and it's safer if our union happens in the safety of our own home.

~

It's close to 5pm, and I have been relaxing in the living room seeing a lot of news footage on TV of Jungkook's return from his military service. A few minutes pass and I hear a rustling at the front door followed by it opening with Jungkook, Mr. Kang and and another staff member helping carry in Jungkook's belongings into our home.

"Baby, I'm home!" I hear Jungkook yell from the front of the house as I jump out of the couch, speedily walking to the foyer. As soon as I see my man, I dart straight into his muscular arms that scoop me straight off the ground. Our lips immediately latch onto each other for a passionate kiss as he spins me around.

"I missed you so much!" I press my forehead against his as tears stream down my cheeks.

"You have no idea how much I missed you too, Sarah," Jungkook says softly in my ear.

After Jungkook and I greet each other and I'm able to gather myself emotionally, I greet Mr. Kang and the other staff member who kindly helped Jungkook bring his luggage into the apartment. And, after a few minutes of small talk, Jungkook walks Mr. Kang and the staff member out and locks the door behind him.

He turns to me and the lust in his eyes immediately arouses me. He storms towards me and scoops me off the floor, throwing me over his shoulder.

"You don't expect me to not want to tear that perfect black dress off you. You knew that outfit would rile me up," he growls as he walks us through the hallway and into our bedroom.

He knows me well. I had intentionally put on a strapless black dress with an a-line skirt that ends mid thigh and he dress has a sweet heart neckline that showcases my tits perfectly.

As soon as we make it into the bedroom, he sets me back to the ground with my back against the wall next to the door. Jungkook wastes no time in unzipping the back of my dress, letting it drop and pool on the floor. I step out of it, revealing myself in nothing but black lace panties.

"Rip these off me, Kookie," I seductively say to the man who is currently taking his shirt right in front of me, revealing the muscles he's built since he entered the military.

Holy shit. Not that he wasn't mouthwatering the last time I saw him in person- but my fucking goodness, does he look perfectly ripped.

"Oh, I'll tear those right off, baby," Jungkook says with the huskiest voice as he quickly takes both his pants and boxers off, revealing all of himself to me. He's already so rock hard for me.

He then, does as I had commanded, ripping my delicate panties right off me. As the fabric falls, he lifts me up, making me wrap my leg around him. He pushes me against the wall as he places his lips on mine and kisses me with all the passion he can conjure up and I return the same fervor, biting his lip, licking it and he lets my tongue enter his mouth, his tongue now trying to fight for dominance.

As we are in this lip lock, I feel his hand align his cock right with my pussy and he gives me no warning and ploughs right into me.

"OH, JUNGKOOK!" I scream in ecstasy as he fills me up.

"Fuck, baby, your pussy is so wet and tight...I'm not going to last long," he groans out as he slowly penetrates in and out of me.

"Same here, Kookie," I whimper out.

We've been deprived of each other for so long.

His lips travel down to my chest and he sucks on my right nipple. He quickens the pace of his thrusts and I can already feel my walls tighten around him.

"YES! Yes! Right there, baby! Fuck! I'm going to cum, Kookie," I yearn out.

"Me, too...FUCK!"

And, just like that, Jungkook shoots a load deep inside of me as I quiver from my own orgasm right after.

Jungkook continues to thrust but slows down. And, eventually he exits my entrance but still has me in his arms. He carries me over and lays me on the center of the bed and gets on the bed right beside me, laying his head on my bare chest.

"Oh, it's going to be a long night, Sarah. I missed you so fucking much."

*********

A/N:

Just a reminder that Mr. Kang is one of Jungkook's managers in the story.

Also, I'm loving the new song by Coldplay and BTS!

🎵Song to check out: "My Universe" by Coldplay + BTS

-MissD