29. Don't Want to Leave

*Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

29/08/21

Jungkook's 1st Person POV

I wake up to Sarah laying next to me, both of us completely bare under her bedsheets.

I turn to the table next to my side of my bed and check my phone for the time. It reads 6:05am. I have less than five hours until my plane departs at 11am.

These past couple days, Sarah and I have been making every moment count. I've been trying to relish every moment I have with her physically being around me. I'm not not ready to leave her, but I have responsibilities and my job to go back to.

But, I need to focus on the present. I need to put all my attention to the woman beside me.

I turn to lay facing her. She's sleeping on her side, with her back facing me. She looks so serene in her sleep, but I can't help but want to wake her up.

I gently run my finger down her arm that's resting right above her bedsheets, and I press my nose on the back of her head, taking in a the smell of her hair. I run my finger up and down her arm a few times until I feel her start to stir, and all of a sudden, I hear her groan as if she's just waking up.

"Kookie...what time is it?" Sarah asks in a soft, gravely voice.

"It's a little past 6am," I answer her.

"Why are you awake? Let's sleep for another hour or so," she says, in a groggy voice.

"But, I can't fall asleep, anymore, with you next to me with nothing on," I croon out, now nuzzling my face in her shoulder.

"Mmm, Kookie. I'm still tired," she whines, but she sounds so fucking cute.

"What if I help you wake up?" I whisper in her ear.

"Hmm? How so?" She whispers back, questioningly. She turns her body so that she's laying on her back.

"Baby, stay like that," I command her as I sit up and pull the sheets right off over her body. She whimpers, feeling the cool air hit her.

"Kookie...what are you doing?" Sarah's raspy voice turns me on.  I see her eyes linger up and down my body and I caught her eyes looking at my hard cock.

"Just craving you baby," I reply to her as I move over to kneel in front her, spreading her legs open for me. I'm welcomed by the sight of her wet for me. I run my fingers up and down her slit, causing her to moan involuntarily.

I move my body so that my face is right at her center, and I waste no time by delving my tongue between her folds, while I make use of one of my thumbs on her clit.

"Jungkook," she whimpers as she throws her hands on the back of my head, gripping firmly on my hair.

My tongue darts in and out of her pussy as my thumb rubs her clit in a circular motion.

I fucking love devouring Sarah especially when she moans my name and she makes the most beautiful sounds.

I let my tongue move up her clit, licking and sucking at her sensitive button, while I place one hand on her stomach to hold her down, keeping her from squirming.

My free hand makes its way to her center. I slip two fingers into her pussy, and start to pump in a slow motion.

"Mmm, fuck yes," Sarah moans out, which causes me to want to hear more, so I speed up my thrusts while licking and sucking her clit like my life depended on it.