28. Early Happy Birthday To Jungkook

28/08/21

"I can't wait too see you in action, babe," Jungkook says to me, as Dowan parks the SUV by the back entrance of the building where I take my kickboxing classes.

Before Jungkook arrived in California, he asked me, through one of our video calls, prior to his trip, if I could take him on one of my kickboxing classes. As soon as he requested it, I contacted the instructors I usually work with and we were able to arrange a private session for today, at 8am.

I had also been hinting at Jungkook that I have a few more surprises throughout the day as an early birthday celebration, since he'll be back in Seoul on his actual birthday. He had voiced that he was disappointed he couldn't stay longer for his birthday and I was also a little let down, but I decided to take it upon myself to make this weekend as special as I could possibly make it. If I can't physically be there with him for his actual birthday, I can at least make due with the time I have allotted with him.

Now that, we are at the building, we covertly make it into the space and are greeted by our instructors, Lucas and Zoey. Lucas and Zoey are actually a couple in their mid-30s who are the owners of the kickboxing gym. They opened the gym in the fall of 2011, so they are nearing their 10th anniversary. I have grown to become good friends with them the past few years since I've been coming to their gym. Lucas and Zoey are incredibly built and toned, which is no shocker. They appear to look intimidating, but, once you get to know them, they're both so outgoing and beyond approachable and kind-hearted.

The moment Jungkook and I walked into the room, the couple welcome Jungkook whole-heartedly. Lucas starts asking Jungkook questions about whether or not he has experience with kickboxing or any form of boxing or martial arts, while Zoey and I go off to get equipment ready for the session. And, of course, when Jungkook shares all his experience, such as varying forms of martial arts and how he has his own trainers and enjoys boxing as a prime work out, Lucas knew he would be working with someone already quite skilled.

The whole session went smoothly and I personally had a blast watching Jungkook in action next to me, pulling out all the moves. I can't lie- watching him being active like this is a ridiculous turn on. I also couldn't help but notice him checking me out every once in a while when I was doing my own thing, as if he, himself, was thinking the same as me... I had the major urge of wanting to just sneak him into the locker room and have my way with him, but I forced myself to behave.

After the kickboxing session, Dowan drove us back to my condo for us to shower and freshen up, have breakfast, and eventually go to our next activity, which I have reserved at noon. I told Jungkook to wear something casual and comfortable for what I have planned for the rest of the day.

Jungkook tried his hardest in making me break to reveal the next location, but I did not give in and kept it a surprise. However, to make it fun and playful, I did tell him that my outfit would be a hint.

After he and I showered and had a delicious quickie, I got dressed in a camisole with buttons, a sleeveless red plaid shirt that I left unbuttoned, black faded jean shorts, and black lace-up boots. I also plan on bringing a large black cardigan since I don't plan on us coming back home until later tonight.