7. Much Needed Time With The Ladies

18/06/21

Knock knock knock

Oh, that better be Melina. I cannot deal with Jungkook right now. 

When I open the door, I am delighted to see Melina with a pastry in one hand and coffee in the other.

"I bring breakfast," she says brightly, with her facial expression matching her voice.

"Jungkook said you showed up at the suite but said you weren't feeling well and came back here. Are you okay, Sarah? If you need to stay in, you can rest. I'll even stay with you," Melina says with her expression turning to one of concern.

"No! Oh no, I'm fine," I utter out and step aside, motioning her to enter my room. After she's in, she hands me my breakfast and I continue speaking, "I'm good. It's just that Jungkook and I had a disagreement and I just couldn't be in the suite with him. I kept hoping someone would come in and interrupt us, but you were all taking so long to show up!" I lightly giggle at my last statement.

"What was the disagreement about?" Melina curiously asks.

"Well, a lot of things have gone down since last night. I need to fill you in on the details," I explain to her.

"I'm all ears!" She tells me. I'm so grateful to Melina. She's always there to listen to my problems and let me vent and I value her perspective and advice.

Before I can really say much, there's more knocking at the door.

"I hope that's not him," I think out loud.

"It couldn't be him. All the guys just headed to the location for rehearsals. Let me go check," she offers as she heads over to the door.

As she walks back in, she is followed by Roxy and Yoohyeon.

"Good Morning, Sarah," Roxy cheerfully greets me. I smile back and say a soft 'hi' back, happy to see her and Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon speaks,"Hi, Sarah! So, Roxy and I are going to go explore Busan. We had a few ideas of where we wanted to go, and we asked Melina what you two were planning on doing when we were having breakfast with the men in the suite. Why don't we all team up and have an adventure?*"

"Ladies! That actually sounds like a fantastic idea," I say, starting to cheer up after feeling down about that unpleasant conversation I had earlier with Jungkook.

"Well, bring your breakfast with you, Sarah! You can eat it in the car. Let's have some fun, Girls!" Melina says, enthusiastically.

Again, I'm incredibly grateful for my best friend. And, also thankful to have the company of Roxy and Yoohyeon, as well.

The day started off rough, but I have faith the rest of the day will be a pleasant one.

~

It's now 12:30pm and we just made it into a quaint little restaurant to have a much needed lunch. We had spent about three hours exploring Gamcheon Culture Village. That place was an enjoyable visit. It was fun being surrounded by colorful buildings and seeing gorgeous art installations spread out through the village. We went and checked out museums and art galleries. We also checked out shops where I couldn't help but pick up some little souvenirs to take home to give to family and friends, and some keepsakes for myself, to remind me of this trip. And, I also took loads of pictures since everything around me seemed so picturesque.