13. Please Be More Discreet!

27/06/21

Sarah's 1st Person POV

This whole weekend has been interesting with Jungkook.

Yesterday, the men were incredibly busy during the day. So, while they were busy working, Melina, Roxy and I spent the first half of the day checking out fun things spread around outside the arena. It was nice to be surrounded by ARMY.

There were fans who brought guitars and other instruments and were performing their own renditions of BTS songs. There were groups of dancers that would break out into doing BTS choreography. It was fun to see all the talent and supportive ARMY cheering them on. There were ARMY passing out free goodies they took the time to put together. The atmosphere was just perfect, all around.

Melina, Roxy and I - a bunch of grown, well-to-do women - were squealing like little girls when we saw the BT21 character mascots roaming around the premises. We honestly couldn't contain ourselves because of how cute they were just shuffling around the premises. We made sure to take a picture with most of them!

Later in the afternoon, the ladies and I had access to head to the backstage and into the guys'  dressing room/ lounge area. We all lounged around and kept all the men company, just conversing, laughing and eating. And, although the company is lax about the men being close with significant others around the main staff, I wasn't completely comfortable with Jungkook trying to be affectionate with me around everyone in the dressing room. It was uncomfortable, not because I didn't like the affection, because I do, but I didn't want people to think we're a couple. I was uncomfortable with eyes looking at and observing us. Jungkook and I aren't necessarily together so I just don't want people to assume we are.

There was one point where I had to pull him aside and ask him to be more discreet about being handsy and close with me around his staff. He said he didn't think of it as being much of an issue because the staff are sworn to keep the men's personal relationships secret. But, I had to explain to him that I didn't want people to assume we were an item when we clearly aren't. And, that's when he understood and said he'll keep his hands off me as long as he can be all over me when we have privacy. It  was a good compromise and he definitely took advantage of our privacy when we got back to his own private place late after the concert.

It's now Sunday in the late afternoon. We have a couple hours before the concert is set to start and Jungkook has been behaving himself, but he's still been close by me most of the time
I've been in the dressing room. He's still touchy but in a way that appears friendly so I couldn't be upset or annoyed. Plus, I admit, I'm enjoying his attention.

Jungkook's 1st Person POV

I'm trying so hard not to be affectionate with Sarah, but I can't help but be drawn to her like a damn magnet. She asked me, yesterday, to be discreet about looking intimate in front of the staff and I have to respect and understand where she's coming from.

She's leaving in three days. We agreed to the sex being just that- sex. I have to let that part of our arrangement go once she leaves. Will our friendship suffer from it? I'm not sure. The sex is amazing, but so is the bond we've built as friends. Unlike when I left from California, I know that this time I'm going to want to continue communicating with her. This time I have no doubts. She's made such a strong impression on me. I feel so comfortable talking to her. I feel like I can be myself completely with her. She doesn't judge me when I say something silly or struggle with my words once in a while. I just really enjoy her time, whether it be in person or communicating through our phones.