"Who was it" she groans as I sit next to her on the bed.

"Doesn't matter" I shrug "I don't want you being upset"

Why did I even say that?

"Why? Who was it that would upset me?" She asks urgently, jolting up from her sleepy slumber.

"It was Liam" I sigh.

She stays quiet for a second but then nods her head understanding "thanks Haz" she smiles up at me, moves up the bed and rests her head on my chest.

"I knew you wouldn't want to see him right now" I reply.

"It's not that I don't want to see him, it's just that I don't really feel like arguing at the minute and I know that will happen" she sighs and goes quiet, clenching her jaw.

"How do you know?" I question.

"Because I fuck everything up" she states.

"Hey! Enough of that!" I laugh "you do not fuck everything up" I state.

"Are you sure? I really feel like I do"

"I'm positive" I assure her.

"I'm still glad that you sent him away anyway, I mean I'll feel awful to see him after I saw him sobbing because of what I done" she shakes her head in disgrace "I don't understand why I even kissed him back"

"Because you probably still love him deep down inside"

"Why would I still love a cheating pig like Nate?" She spits, causing me to laugh.

"Because he was your first love, which means you'll probably still love him for a while, how long have you two been apart?" I question.

"About a year" she shrugs as if it's nothing.

"A year isn't that long, it takes a long time to get over someone you loved who hurt you" I tell her, reminding myself of the old little saying my mum used to say when me and my sister were little.

"Have you ever been in love Harry?" Kate asks, starring up at the ceiling.

Have I? No.. I don't think so.. I'm not sure. But you have strong feelings for Kate my subconscious tells me. Anyway, I don't even think that's classed as love I mean its probably just a crush. It'll pass over.

"No" I shrug "Maybe I'll fall in love in the future"

"She'll be a lucky girl" she smiles "anyone would be lucky to have you"

It goes quiet as we both just stare at the ceiling, neither of us knowing what to say.

"Are you in a relationship with Aleighsha?" She speaks up.

My eyes nearly pop out of my head at her ridiculous question. Me and Aleighsha are just friends.. with benefits but I mean I'd never make anything serious out of it.

"No" I laugh.

"Do you fancy her though?"

"She's pretty like but no not really" I shrug. I've got my eye on one girl but i can't risk that step just yet.

She nods "would you ever get in a relationship?"

"Maybe" I shrug "never really put any thought into it but yeah, I mean I'd like to have kids and that so probably in the future"

"I'd love to have kids, I've always said Lucas for a boy and Darcy for a girl" she smiles widely.

"I've always wanted to call my kid Darcy if I had a girl" I laugh.