Chapter 27

Sameera moved to the dinning table with Raj and Shivam trailing behind her. To Jay's discontent, she sat at the chair in the middle of two empty chairs on which both the boys sat.

"I'm sorry for the delay. I just had to ask something important from them."
She said smiling apologitically. Maaya raised her eyebrows and Sameera scrunched up her nose. Slowly sticking her tounge out at her she ducked her head down. Laughing quietly.

Maaya groaned silently and rubbed her head. She saw that everyone saw what Sameera did. And it was not something a 20 year old girl does. That girl never fails to emabaress them.

Senior people were chuckling at Maaya and Sameera's silent talk. Sobering up, one of the lady said

"Why are you sitting? Start eating kids."

Most iconic thing in Sameera's group was everybody was shy around new people. And they mostly did the same things. As for now, they nodded their heads, in the same direction and started eating slowly.

Sameera took deep breaths, trying not to snap at the person who was chewing with open mouth. She closed her ears, which was ofcourse not perfectly visible to someone else. It would look like she was just supporting her head. She, from the bottom of her heart, disliked people who chew with an open mouth. Because it was absolutely manerless.

Thankfully for her, Mrs.Shinghal, Jay's mom decided to break the silence.

"Are you guys liking here? I hope you like our house. It's our first own house."

Maaya scoffed under her breath, inaudibly
"House? Can't they see this is a mansion? A freaking mansion?"

And Sameera also decided to mumble quietly, which was still audible

"Yeah it's good. But if someday an evil spirit will come, it will be like a haunted house. Plus you won't be able to know in which room that ghost is."

Shivam let out a small laugh. And Sameera glared at him.

"Can you please repeat Sameera?"
Kaashiv spoke.

"Um....what bhaiya?"
She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"I saw you saying something. But it was quite not audible. I'd like to hear that."

If she could, Kaashiv would be hanging upside down on a tree right now.

She looked down. How can she repeat that? Won't it be really wierd?

"Why are you shying Sameera? Tell bhaiya, what you said just now."
Shivam said enjoying.

If Sameera could Shivam would be a mosquito and she would have crushed him by now.

"I was just saying that you have a really good house."

"Not to be rude, but you said something more."
Kaashiv said and looked Sameera in the eye.

Now it was final that Kaashiv would definitely have been buried by now. And his grave would be so deep that it'll reach Earth's crust.
But unfortunately, Sameera couldn't do it.

"Uh...I was just...."
She looked at Jay asking for help but he just shrugged and gestured her to tell the truth. By now Jay knew that whatever Sameera spoke must have been really funny and she is not telling because she didn't want to get emabaressed.

Hey SweetheartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara